• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Re: Toonami - Naruto Uncut On Lineup!

I think there was some blood, but at least on CN they can say the word sexy all they want. In stead f disney's "hottie jutsu"
wait they changed that? wow, it good i didnt watch it... smh

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Wait, hold up. If he doesn't say "Believe it!" in the uncut, what exactly did they replace it with? I mean, the phrase was practically gone after the chunin exams arc, but seriously. It wasn't all that bad.

Maybe if they had better voice acting.... maybe...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Dattebayou (which means nothing in ever fashion of the definition) is wayyy more irking to hear than "believe it", which is still horribly annoying. So I guess it's like the lesser of two evils. I'll watch part one if I ever have time, but I'm not touching part II with a stick.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

GLORIOUS
FUCKING GLORIOUS

I now have a reason to watch Toonami every night, oh god. We've been asking forever and it's been granted!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Is one piece going to have the 4 kids dub? Or is there some sort of uncut version?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Every time I see a new series announced for Toonami, I think to myself, "I wish they'd branch out more."

Awards
Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Toonami - ONE PIECE ON LINEUP!

I'm so excited to see EVA 1.11 on TV! Also One Piece, I might give the anime a try again because of this.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I would love to see One Piece embraced by mainstream audiences. I just wish it was on earlier.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I've gotten a LOT of friends to read One Piece lately. I'm talking, people who don't even read manga, because I'm always talking about it on Twitter. And they all thought I was overhyping it, but they love it and are addicted. I recommended reading it, and then watching it after you've caught up, and that's gotten a good response. It's easier to speed through the slow, slightly goofy beginning if you're reading it.

Back