• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight or Harry Potter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which movie will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
As much as I don't like this thread period, I'll have to stick up for my main man and say Harry Potter all the way. It's not that I don't like either. In fact quite the contrary, which is exactly why.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Where's the "Fuck this shit, I need real vampires and wizards." option. Okay, maybe Harry Potter's the better of the two, even though I've only read one of the books, the first one, and seen two of the movies, but I'd still rather see real vampires, not Twilight's pretty boy sparkilly fags. I think I should see Thirty Nights or whatever it's called btw. That sounds like a far better vampire movie. Hell, even Underworld seems better than Twilight and probably is.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Both series are quite well made.

I'm not sure who'd I'd vote for. Actually Harry Potter because the stories are a bit better and Hermione
is hotter than other girl.

Twilight however has a great location, and pretty good cinema work. This is kind of neutralized by the crappy story though.

Kiwi +

Awards
ehh i really don't like Twilight.. so i guess Harry Potter is it for me.. can't stand all this hype for some movie that i don't get why people like so much.. :/

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I dont really know. the first twilight movie and book was gay, but those are the only things that i have seen and red about twilight. i am going to wait until the next one comes out, if it is also gay then i will vote for Harry.

Raebus

Both are pretty shit but harry potter is just a tiny bit better.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
booooo twilight sucks! harry potter is BRITISH nothing can beat that~!

well, robert pattinson is british too, but he is fugly. so problem solved.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
neither because I don't feel much of the story anymore and My Ex-girl friend made me hate HP to it's very core...

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
neither because I don't feel much of the story anymore and My Ex-girl friend made me hate HP to it's very core...

You let your ex-girlfriend change the way you look at Harry Potter? That's kinda...failish.

Anyway, Twilight sucks. The hype for it is really starting to piss me off.

I LOVE Harry Potter, it's pretty much my favorite book series.

Plus, Hermione is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than Bella. And she doesn't whine and bitch every chance she gets.

Trag

Bronze Member
Both movies really sucked, but if I had to pick one I'd pick Harry Potter, but I'm biased, I liked the Harry Potter series better than Twilight.
But why the FUCK is there even any competition as to which is a better saga? Twilight isn't very well put together, and it's only had 2 movies released so far.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
No idea why I'm posting on this, and don't flame me for this; but I like them both equally. There's parts I hate about both of them and parts I like, when it comes to the movies I loved the Half-Blood Prince despite the freak factor of it, but I love the way they did the wolves in New Moon. Going in between Twilight and Order of the Phoenix, it's Twilight all the way, I hated the fifth movie it was absolute junk, the sixth movie certainly did make up for it though. So sorry, and hate me if you want to, but I'm on the fence for this debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back