• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight or Harry Potter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which movie will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I've read all HP books, saw the movies, loved them, so I'm going to say HP, obviously. I know nothing of Twilight though, so no critics on it from me until I get my hand on the book and watch the movies. I guess it may be a matter of personal taste which one is better.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
Harry Potter all the way!!The movie wasn't great but it was far more superior than Twilight.
Twilight in my opinion doesn't even have a chance to beat HP
and besides harry potter is for all ages unlike twilight which is more for crazy teenage fangirls so of course its not going to be as popular as HP.
oh yeah and HP has a way better story than twilight.

Last edited:

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
In movies, I say Harry Potter (all of them) is way better than Twilight. Twilight just sucked compared to the book even though i just love the books xD

In terms of Books, well personal opinion I liked Twilight better than HP but not saying its better than HP and im not saying HP is better than Twilight either. Anyway its because I could never finished the HP book and didnt understand most of it xD Personal taste anyway.

So yeah I vote for HP.

Oh and yeah edward cullen sucks, cedric is better.

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Just seen New Moon. Oh fuck, I swear to God that film should be nominated for 2009's Best Comedy. LOL bad acting, LOL bad story, LOL bad continuity, LOL bad morals... Harry Potter 6 wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be, but it beats this sparkly bullshit by miles and miles, hands down. I was laughing my ass off all the way through New Moon.

LionHeart14

I like both HP and Twilight, but Harry Potter is definately the better series. In my opinion.
I like Twilight because for some reason I get captivated when I read those books. Edwards annoying, Bella's annoying, SM's word usage is annoying, and the whole 4th book is so bad it should be illegal, but I still like reading them. It's just one of those books you slip into lol. Oh, not to mention there's no plot and/or character development. Yeah.
The movie's.... Eh. The only problem I have with it is the overall dead feel it has. The whole time it's just like.... Blah. I didn't see New Moon yet.
Harry Potter is a very well written series. And I was very pleased with the last book. I know some weren't, but I liked it lol. The books have good plot and character development and they're just exciting to read overall.
I like the movies; I think their doing a fantastic job with them. Except for OotP, but that's just because it's waayyyyy too fast paced and condensed. They left out so many details it's amazing. Plus OotP is my favorite book of the series, so that made it all the worse for me lol.

But anyway, I vote Harry Potter XD

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
look im a guy (straight guy [no offense to anyone but most people think guy twilight lovers are gay]) and i love both series. Now in movies only the first two harry potter movies were good because after that they cut out more chapters and tried to make it more actiony. In twilight the first was very direct to the book. New moon only strayed a tiny bit from the book was still was good. So honestly movie wise id go with the twilight series. In books im at a crossroads cause i like them both equally but not because they are different genras.

Raebus

I've now seen both the twilight movies and new moon continues the trend of being as shit as the first.

Raebus

I have extremely low expecations for the third film then. Oh and when its eventually made, I hope they change what happens in breaking dawn so that instead of giving birth and living, she dies. :)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Harry Potter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight.

Just sayin'.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Meat wise or pet wise ?

I've never eaten rabbit, though I hear great things. But still:

cute_rabbit.jpg

^ This can't not beat Twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back