• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight or Harry Potter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which movie will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I won't vote.

But Harry Potter is by far the best and thats not just a "derp twilight iz shit" but it is a better film and book series altogether.

Daisuke_x

I'd vote for Harry Potter ... I didn't much like Twilight to be honest ... Not that I am actually gonna vote ... Just thought I'd put my opinion across ...

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Though Harry Potter is also immensely over-hyped, I'd say that it easily beats Twilight in terms of quality.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
In both books and in movies Harry Potter is going to win out unless you are talking to a group of 14 year old girls.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Twatlight is annoying thanks to it's fanbase [not that Harry Potter is any better in some aspects...]

And the books themselves. I grew up with Harry Potter and loved it for being a book that I read at like, seven. It was original, funny, and had a sense of childhood adventure. Twatlight... It's just a fanfiction if you ask me.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Definitely not Twilight, because they say it's the best book and movie with not seeing/reading a whole lot else. Of course it's going to be the best movie you've ever seen if you enjoy that kind of shit.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Twilight is a terrible, mediocre series with a shitty premise. I suppose you could say HP is overhyped, but it is WAY better than Twilight in every possible way.

Aria

braver by the minute
I hated the movie Twilight... books I hated slightly less. Harrp Potter movie #6 wasn't that great, but the books are far better than Twilight.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
99% of the active KHI population don't like Twilight. :/ Harry Potter is obviously going to win for that reason alone even if some people haven't read the books. I did, however, vote Harry Potter myself. I'm a Harry Potter geek (:B) and I have to say that the only thing Twilight does for me is make me laugh my ass off. Did you see the New Moon movie ad with Bella screaming in her sleep? I nearly pissed myself laughing.

αsiя

space coke
wow no one voted for Twilight
I expected half of the KHI group to be Twilight freaks
I guess i was wrong

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Pff, everyone's just psyched cuz it's a cheap way to see teen pr0nz. Notice how hyped up kiss scenes are?

I'm so thankful to be literate enough to tell a good book from a media fail. Anne's vampires are so much better then this stuff now...

F

Fagren

This was obviously going to be onesided.Robert "Cedric Diggory" Patterson you lose to Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe once again.Emma "Hermoine Granger" Watson and even Bonny "Ginny Weasley"Wright looks better than whatsherface from twilite.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I voted twilight to be different.... I honest dont really care for either...
i only seen the first 3 harry potter movies....

Oceayo

Harry Potter is far superior to the Twilight saga. Everyone can enjoy HP and it works on sooo many levels and is full of intense story and symbolism. Twilight is about "look how hot Cedric Diggory Edward is" that and Kristen Stewart blinking and sighing. However Harry Potter himself isn't my favorite protagonist, I like the other characters more =D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If Harry Potter loses, dear lord, I'll loose all faith in humanity.

F

Fagren

I voted twilight to be different.... I honest dont really care for either...
i only seen the first 3 harry potter movies....

You're a fucking faggot, don't take it personally, all twilight voters are like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back