• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Versus XIII is Nomura's last FF, after that he'll focus on Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If it's so old, why wasn't it ever main-sited? I dunno. It sort of seems important to me.
Kinda confirms a KHIII, too, right?

I'm pretty sure that it WAS main sited at some point.

Might have been before you became a bit more active.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
That doesn't necessarily mean sooner release dates.. but possibly no more Final Mixes I hope :thumbsup:. I hope this means they can put more time into the franchise of it. But this saddens me for no more FF's for awhile.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
No, it's just no more Nomura in FF. They're still doing FF's. He just won't do character design and stuff.

A

Audo

I find it weird people still need a concrete KH3 confirmation. Nomura has said many times that that was where it was going.
The only difference is that the actual game hasn't been announced to be in developed yet.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Spamming is prohibited Hamster Lord, I suggest you don't do that again.
And add something more to the conversation if you're going to post.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Apperently it's old, but I haven't seen it!

now I have a solid confirmation that there is going to be a KH3! (as if it wasn't already apperant with the KH2 cliffhanger ending)

Last edited:
A

Audo

As I said, there have been a lot more 'solid confirmations' for KH3...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Nomura does character design for Final Fantasy; that's pretty much it. He has no say when it comes to new projects coming down the pipe.

( I want Amano back in the forefront. )

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I think a lot of us with any taste do as well.

Why do people on the internet hate viciously? Or love intemperately? Isn't there a balance? To say that Amano will now come back to FF, and Nomura will work with KH, and maybe quality will improve since both will focus on one project instead of several/take more artistic control and produce better designs after a period of rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back