• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors Suggestions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

Sora:Haley Joel Osment
Riku: David Gallagher
Kairi: Hayden Panettiere
Goofy, Donald, and Mickey: Keep them the same for obvious reasons
Enigmatic Man: Christian Bale
BHK: John Burgmeier I couldn't think of anything else
Namine: Emma Watson
Diz: Jason Isaacs
Axel: Ethan Hawke
Auron: keep the voice from FF X
Demyx: Will Friedle
Luxord: Kevin Conroy
Ansem: Billy Zane
Leon: David Boreanez
Cloud: Steve Burton
Aerith: Mandy Moore
Yuffie: Keep the voice from KH
Cid: I don't know how Chris Edgerly will do in FF AC, so I stick with Rip Torn or Bruce Willis is a pretty good idea too

I think Chris Sabat and Adam Baldwin should do unknown voices, because they have cool evil voices.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think it's great that Miyu Irino is doing Sora again for the Japanses version (Haku from Spirited away, Daisuke from DNAngel. I never knew that Kujiura did Ursala though! (Orochimaru form Naruto *yes a woman*)

Hartoresu

Relik said:
Enigmatic Man: Christian Bale
BHK: John Burgmeier I couldn't think of anything else

[Sigh]
BHK's voice actor has not been revealed yet, but his voice is slightly higher than Sora's in KH1. Which we all can summarize that BHK's DITH took place at the same time as Sora's

Relik

Hartoresu said:
[Sigh]
BHK's voice actor has not been revealed yet, but his voice is slightly higher than Sora's in KH1. Which we all can summarize that BHK's DITH took place at the same time as Sora's

Dude we all know this. In case you haven't realized this is what we would like to see, not who is voicing who. Please thinkbefore adding comments that don't need to be added.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Here's my choices:

Sora- Tetsuya Nomura, Jet Li, or Haley Joel Osmont
Riku- Same guy in KH1
Kairi- Same girl from KH1 or Utada Hikaru
Axel- Mark Hamill
Namine- Dakota Fanning
Hercules- Sean Astin
Jack Sparrow- Johnny Depp
Will Turner- Orlando Bloom
Elizabeth- Keira Knightly
Barbossa- Geoffrey Rush
Cloud- Same guy in KH1
Aeris or Aerith- Any girl that has a very angelic and almost enchanted, mystical voice
Yuffie- Same girl from KH1
BHK- The guy who played Kou from the Bouncer or the guy who played Sion from the Bouncer
Demyx- The guy who played Ice Man in XML
Diz- ?
Squall- Same guy in KH1
Mickey- Same as in all the cartoons
Pete- Same guy who played him on Goof Troop
Donald- Same guy in KH1
Goofy- Same guy in Kh1
Mulan- Same girl who played her in the movie
Beast- Same guy in KH1
Belle- same girl who played her in the movie

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I'm sure that the old cast will be the voice actors, and I'm glade they are, I thought they really suited their roles.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
All I care about is BHK's voice, Axel's, and DiZ's voice. Sora, Riku, and most of the old characters have been confirmed the same as last time. Auron will most likely have the same voice though. He wouldn't sound right as anyone else. Even though they have one, I have the great voiceover for BHK: Chris Patton

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
tetraalmasy said:
Okay?He can't voice in english! And his voice is too deep for the japanses version

Are you kidding? Nomura would be perfect to voice Sora in the Japanese KH2. Then in the English version, you can have Jet Li do Sora's voice. Oh, and Jet Li just like Jackie Chan can speak English.

S

Scarecrow

Sora: Haley Joel Osment
Riku: David Gallagher
Kairi: Hayden Panettierre
Enigmatic man:Billy Zane or Christian Bale
BHK:Shia LeBeouf(that wasn't a bad choice)
Namine: Emma Watson (Though I'm not a Harry Potter fan, But Namine should sound English.)
Diz:Kevin Spacey (The same way he did in Se7en, that would be briliiant)
Axel:Gregory Smith?
Auron: Same as in FFX
Lexeaus:Colin Ferrell (That would rock.)
Zexion:Ryan Phillipe wasn't a bad choice
Vexen:Matthew Fox (The guy who plays Jack in Lost, I would like to hear him do evil.)
Leon: David Boreanaz
Cloud: Steve Burton (He was great in KH1)
Aerith: Mandy Moore
Yuffie: Anne Hathaway
Cid:Bruce Willis was also a great choice
Sephiroth:Jason Isaacs (Not because I don't like the work Lance did, but he should sound English too. Plus more calculated.)

And some more but they are more fantasy then anything else
Seifer: Ethan Hawke
Vivi: damn I don't know. Help me out here people.
Vincent Valentine: Michael Madsen (Would also be a great Cid)
Red XIII: Russel Crowe? LOL

K

Kanjiru

I hated Steve Burton's cloud voice...

Rinoa:Ming Na

Jenova:Tara Strong

The last one, kinda weird huh?I thought id would be her like Raven 4rm teen titans,just more mature and lifeless.Also robotic.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
I agree with the whole Emma Watson thing for Namine, I think she could pull it off.

According to Wikipedia (A.K.A., the site that knows too much), Tara Strong is considered the most sought-after voice actress in modern animation. And when you look at what she's does, it's not surprising. I mean, she's done about a million different voices, and she's excellent.

Hayden whatever-her-name-is (for Kairi) lives around where I do. My cousin says she's a real byotch and doesn't deserve the role. -_-

K

Kanjiru

I know.thats why i picked her.It could also be paula tiso(ffx lulu) for jenova.
vivis voice could be alfonse's from fullmetal alchemist.I like that one in particular.when he says the prologue or watever in fma it sounds so sad and innocent...

K

Kanjiru

I dont like cree summer, but she kinda wuld.I dont think jenova is in kh2 but maybe shell be a hidden boss in the collesium.Wouldnt that rock!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i really want johnny depp to play as jack sparrow and orlando bloom as will turner. i think they should try to get robin williams to do the voice as the genie and eddie murphy as mushu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back