• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do Guys look for in girls???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Re: What do Guy look for in girls???

This should be in the help and support section, and if you have to ask that, then you're already doing something wrong.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: What do Guy look for in girls???

Do you have a pair of sweet tits

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Me, Im extreamly picky

first off there eyes, If they have glimmering eyes i'll take it. Preferably Hazel eyes though.

Next she has to be shorter then me, have a bit of an emo haircut going on and have to be pretty thin.

I like to see there bones.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Must be shorter than me (i love short girls)
Funny
Pretty idc much for body as long as their pretty
Not HUGE! idc bout a lil meat but not like Peter Griffin fat
Good personality

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
What do I look for at a girl?

Her chest and if they are nice and big, I'll take them home.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Eyes
Ass
Breasts

These are the first things I notice on a female. If I see at least 2 out of three things on the list, best believe she's who I will be talking to for the next few days.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I personally look for someone who's a strong Christian, someone who can be light-hearted and not take things too seriously, yet know when to be serious. Someone who knows how to laugh, respect what I like, and maybe even join in on a video game or two, who can cook with me, understand the need to do something totally spontaneous or nonsensical just for the heck of it, who knows how to keep clean and has a smart head on her shoulders.

Oh, and she gots to look fiiiiine

Z.e.X.i.O.n

I'd like her to have pretty eyes with a special color, such as hazel or light blue, and she has to be thin, but not to the extent that you can see her bones. Has a great personality, can make you feel good when you're feeling down. I don't really care about her breasts, but I don't want them to be too big or too small :/. She would know when I'm being serious or funny, she would share my excitement, or sit with me when I'm feeling down. She has to be kind and has a beautiful heart :)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, good looks aren't really everything. If anything, I'd much rather avoid control-freaks (and/ or) bitches, no matter how hot they are. I mean, if I absolutely can't stand a girl for more than one night, then why bother. Honestly, along with decent looks, I'd at least a bit of intelligence. I don't want no air-head, who has a good chance of making me look as stupid as her. I'd rather leave those to the old rich guys, who are probably about to die and therefore, making said air-head one rich widow.

Ehh..basically..

- Decent looks (eyes, face, ass, chest.. and to a lesser extent, physique....... (no fat chicks..))

- At least a bearable personality (not bitchy all the time.. or especailly.. a control-freak.. man do I hate those type of people, in general.. Also, not spoiled (because I can't stand people like that and I'd have to always spoil them..), whinny, or always asking for stuff.)

- Decent intelligence

Well, if at least one, part of two, and three are decently furfilled, them I'm ok. It's probably impossible to have all three, at the same time.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Good (well, i'll bargain down to tolerable) taste in things, good fafafafafashion sense and humour. As well as having strong, well thought out opinions of things.

an awesome body is nice too. and willingness to put out :v

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
look wise I go for hair and chest backsides I don't really care but before anything i get to know them personality wise if were not on the same level then it is to hard to connect for me but if she is really hot I might just do a one night fling if it goes that far and she needs to have sense of humor

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Damn girls need to tell their boobs to stop staring at my eyes.

I look for personality usually. Great to have a girl that you can joke around with on close to any topic. Personality is a must or else you go with the saying "hit it and quit it."

Captain Awesome

Well personally when looking for a girl. I first look at her Face. Is it cute or beautiful? Than I go down a little. Decent rack? Than the ass. How big is it? This is all backed incredibly if the girl has a good personality. There are many differant types and shapes of body's. Don't worry about yours unless you're a whale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back