• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if we were looking at this the wrong way?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Ven is the man infused with darkness
But Ven is not a man. So it can't be Ven. At most, MX would have called Ven a young man if he was refering to him.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
we should make KH BETS and whose ever theory is right they have the privlege to rub it in other peoples faces lol

tdc456

Overthinking? Not really, rather I'm just proposing a new idea. And you're right: It could be DS. But it could also be Terra, or heck we could go with Laz and say its Ven. But yes, it does matter, if you care about the plot. No offense, and no one will know for sure until the game comes out, but still, the whole purpose of this forum is to talk about these things.

Indeed I care about plot. I know the purpose of these forums. I'm just going to stick to the fact that MX is speaking with Terra in that scene.

His mistake could have been related to the Unbirths in a way. Seeing as how those are the enemies you must fight. Maybe MX found a flaw with his plan and was hoping that Terra could fix it.

As far as the whole Terra giving into the darkness thing, I think he just realizes at one point that using darkness, even just a little, is essential to him fulfilling his master's wishes to capture MX.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
we should make KH BETS and whose ever theory is right they have the privlege to rub it in other peoples faces lol

LMAO

Okay well I'm all in! :lol:

To Katsuno: Thanks!

And to tdc: Fine by me. It could very well be that you're right.

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
But Ven is not a man. So it can't be Ven. At most, MX would have called Ven a young man if he was refering to him.

...wut? You do know that teenagers aren't referred to as boys, but as young men? So technically, they ARE man. Terra, Ven and DS are MEN. Not boys.

Some people call male teens "Boys" because they deem them immature in their eyes. Some people call them 'Men' because that's what they are.

Apollo

Silver Member
Okay, first off, I know I'm new here but I started thinking something and wanted to hear what you have to say to it.

Okay, we all know in the various BBS trailers, we've seen MX and Terra conversing, and we've also seen MX telling someone (everyone assumes its Terra) to "correct his mistake".

But what if he wasn't talking to Terra? What if Terra was the subject of the conversation: MX's mistake?

We know that the BBS Secret Video is a scene/part shown TOWARDS the end of the game. We DON'T know is when each particular scene in the regular game trailers occur. What if MX conversed with Aqua (and possibly Ven, assuming he survived the battle) afterwards and told her/them that to find Terra, who has by now, gone to the Darkness? And it was against Terra that Aqua, possibly Ven if he survived the first battle and maybe even MX if he went with them, all died?

I know it sounds awkward, but remember: MX says "Already that man is a monster infused with darkness." Emphasis on the word MAN. And judging by the looks of DS, who we assume is the person being referred to, he ain't a MAN, rather a teenage guy. But Terra is a full-grown man. One who Maleficent predicted would succumb to darkness.

I could very well be wrong, and I'm not completely into the idea, but I felt it was worth proposing. After all, Nomura does seem to enjoy throwing curve balls at us. What do you all think?

I like the theory. It doesn't seem to have any gaping holes in it.

even though i dont agree with the thread starter.I cant say that the concept vid is the end of the game, as for the beggining itll be TAVs master sending them on their guest.
EDIT: to the thread starter.Why would terra be MXs mistake? Maleficent is the one who is lurking terra into the darkness, not MX

Noruma confirmend it was towards the end of the game.

well opinions is all you are gonnaa get, seing as the game isnt released yet all we can do is speculate.

If you're just going say stuff like that, what's the point of posting in speculation threads?

:l

Theart

Awards
I like the theory. It doesn't seem to have any gaping holes in it.

Noruma confirmend it was towards the end of the game.

If you're just going say stuff like that, what's the point of posting in speculation threads?

:l

Glad you like the theory, Apollo!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah I like this theory. The OP obviously knows his stuff.
Can you post a link to the Malificent talk and the conversation when MX talks about the monster infused with darkness?
I seemed to have forgot some of it.

Theart

Awards
Yeah I like this theory. The OP obviously knows his stuff.
Can you post a link to the Malificent talk and the conversation when MX talks about the monster infused with darkness?
I seemed to have forgot some of it.

Thanks!

I believe its the TGS 2008 trailer.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
This could be probable because something similar to this happened in Days. How we thought for sure this and this meant this, but in the game it meant something different. lol.

Theart

Awards
This could be probable because something similar to this happened in Days. How we thought for sure this and this meant this, but in the game it meant something different. lol.
Thanks! And you're right: How do we know what something means until the game's finally released? Its all theories or whatever term people want to call it: ideas, speculation, etc. I'm just here to propose my thoughts, converse with everyone on theirs and wait for the game to come out. LOL

Aria

braver by the minute
. How we thought for sure this and this meant this, but in the game it meant something different. lol.
Yeah true, but i remember a thread that got the Xion thing right. No one thought they were right lol.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We know that the BBS Secret Video is a scene/part shown TOWARDS the end of the game.

It as also a concept video, and the actual ending of the game, or at least the comparable battle, might be nothing like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back