• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT IRONY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baha05

Yeah it would be the same beach, different realms hardly mean anything in this series when there are only three realms (Light, Dark, In between). In any case it would still be the same beach in a different realm, that would make more sense then saying "Oh it's a different beach"

And they are essentially the same though, a digital TT is going to be TT, just digital. It's going to have the same locations, shops, layout, etc. Same goes for other Realm versions that might exist for other worlds. It's going to be the same location, different realm, etc, etc.

And it can be assume they never meet while in the realm of Darkness, because if they did chances are they would say something in CoM, 358/2 Days, and KH2. Hell even going far as to bring her out of the Realm of Darkness to begin with would have made more sense that they had meet.

I mean to be honest, when it comes to these kinds of games, no matter how complex they can get, they are almost always predictable and some form of common sense happens until either:

A. They prove it happens in the next big game.

B. They do another side game where stuff happens to fill in plot holes and continuity issues.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Ya know im starting to wonder about where people got the secret ending happened a year after kh2.
I thought it was fairly obvious the ending has two different timelines.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Ya know im starting to wonder about where people got the secret ending happened a year after kh2.
I thought it was fairly obvious the ending has two different timelines.

The Aqua-Ansem part happened a year after KH2. As for the rest, who knows.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The Aqua-Ansem part happened a year after KH2. As for the rest, who knows.

Exactly and we can conclude that the part with Sora was the same day after kh 2
So either that convo happened before he got the note or something.
Either way id say time trvael ansem the wise is a must.

Mariolee

Yeah it would be the same beach, different realms hardly mean anything in this series when there are only three realms (Light, Dark, In between). In any case it would still be the same beach in a different realm, that would make more sense then saying "Oh it's a different beach"​

And they are essentially the same though, a digital TT is going to be TT, just digital. It's going to have the same locations, shops, layout, etc. Same goes for other Realm versions that might exist for other worlds. It's going to be the same location, different realm, etc, etc.​

And it can be assume they never meet while in the realm of Darkness, because if they did chances are they would say something in CoM, 358/2 Days, and KH2. Hell even going far as to bring her out of the Realm of Darkness to begin with would have made more sense that they had meet.​

I mean to be honest, when it comes to these kinds of games, no matter how complex they can get, they are almost always predictable and some form of common sense happens until either:​

A. They prove it happens in the next big game.​

B. They do another side game where stuff happens to fill in plot holes and continuity issues.​

Nomura said they were different. If Nomura said so, then that is the most reliable hint we have right now. He may be BSing, he may be not. But it's more reliable than theories from people who AREN'T Nomura.

baha05

Yeah but it is Nomura, he just seems to be BSing it. If he wanted it to be different then he should have made it different and not be lazy and claim it's different.

MeggieKeyblader

LOL I know right! I mean there are so many ironic moments in Kingdom Hearts games that it should be a thread. Hey let's make this thread one!

Anyone got any ironic moments in Kingdom Hearts games?? :lol:

I might of said this one before, but I think it's ironic how Vanitas is MX's leader, and Vanitas is connected to Sora, and MX, to Xemnas/Ansem SoD. So if you think about it, Sora was once Xemnas/Ansem SoD's apprentice. Not really, but someone connected to him was. xD

There's a lot of more examples, but that's the only one I can think of right now. xD

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah it would be the same beach, different realms hardly mean anything in this series when there are only three realms (Light, Dark, In between). In any case it would still be the same beach in a different realm, that would make more sense then saying "Oh it's a different beach"

And they are essentially the same though, a digital TT is going to be TT, just digital. It's going to have the same locations, shops, layout, etc. Same goes for other Realm versions that might exist for other worlds. It's going to be the same location, different realm, etc, etc.

And it can be assume they never meet while in the realm of Darkness, because if they did chances are they would say something in CoM, 358/2 Days, and KH2. Hell even going far as to bring her out of the Realm of Darkness to begin with would have made more sense that they had meet.

I mean to be honest, when it comes to these kinds of games, no matter how complex they can get, they are almost always predictable and some form of common sense happens until either:

A. They prove it happens in the next big game.

B. They do another side game where stuff happens to fill in plot holes and continuity issues.

Remember the Mystery Game? It's probably going to be based on Riku and Mickey finding Aqua, then trying to save her, but then a Xion is pulled and they forget, leading to why Mickey never mentioned Aqua, Terra, or Ventus in Days, CoM, or KHII. And I also think that as an ending to that game, Aqua would've sent Riku to Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure. I mean, how else do you thin k Riku got there, and what better explanation as to why Mickey just forgets about the events of BBS.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
They were on different sides of the ocean. Aqua is in the darkness side and Sora and Riku were in the twilight side. So there were an entire ocean separating them.

So these two sides of the ocaen looked EXACTLY the same? I don't think so. Aqua said she had been wandering a long time, so as fate would have it, she and Ansem the Wise found their way there after Sora had opened the door to the light.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Remember the Mystery Game? It's probably going to be based on Riku and Mickey finding Aqua, then trying to save her, but then a Xion is pulled and they forget, leading to why Mickey never mentioned Aqua, Terra, or Ventus in Days, CoM, or KHII. And I also think that as an ending to that game, Aqua would've sent Riku to Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure. I mean, how else do you thin k Riku got there, and what better explanation as to why Mickey just forgets about the events of BBS.

Okay, I agree with the possibility that Aqua sent Riku to Castle Oblivion. However, there is no evidence that Mickey forgot the events of BBS. As a matter of fact, the letter that was sent to Sora may have revealed those events. I'm sure it did, otherwise Sora wouldn't know about the people he had to save in the secret ending.

Why would Mickey bother mentioning those days to Riku or Sora? The entire time after BBS, Mickey was trying to keep the stability of the worlds and eventually left to fight the Heartless and Nobodies. The events of BBS were irrelevant to what happened. Nobody, including Mickey, knew that Xemnas had a connection to Master Xehanort and Terra. Mickey also didn't know that Ventus was in Castle Oblivion. Aqua never told him where she would take Ven.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, I agree with the possibility that Aqua sent Riku to Castle Oblivion. However, there is no evidence that Mickey forgot the events of BBS. As a matter of fact, the letter that was sent to Sora may have revealed those events. I'm sure it did, otherwise Sora wouldn't know about the people he had to save in the secret ending.

Why would Mickey bother mentioning those days to Riku or Sora? The entire time after BBS, Mickey was trying to keep the stability of the worlds and eventually left to fight the Heartless and Nobodies. The events of BBS were irrelevant to what happened. Nobody, including Mickey, knew that Xemnas had a connection to Master Xehanort and Terra. Mickey also didn't know that Ventus was in Castle Oblivion. Aqua never told him where she would take Ven.

Why bother mentioning it? Because Sora's a bit confused as to what the hell the keybalde is. He doesn't know the origin or nothing. And Riku and Mickey spent quite some time in the RoD, So he probably got bored and mentioned it to Riku then, then commented how Riku reminds him of Vanitas or Terra. And I'm pretty sure Mickey's not a retard, do you really think when he realized who Xemnas was he went, "He's Xehanort's nobody! Now where have I heard of a Xehanort before, Xehanort, hmm, nope, doesn't ring a bell"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by megatron532
And Riku and Mickey spent quite some time in the RoD, So he probably got bored and mentioned it to Riku then, then commented how Riku reminds him of Vanitas or Terra.

Terra and Mickey know of each other (Terra seeing Mickey at Mysterious Tower, Aqua telling Mickey about Terra in the ending) but they've never actually met.

u know what else is irony when u fight Xemnas in KH and he has a complete replica of TWTNW in it & Aqua just totally missed it.WTF how had is it not to see a hug ass city.

Dume246

Am I still a nobody? That answers your question.
I would say that the secret ending has two different times. AtW told Aqua that he hadn't seen Sora in over a year, so unless they took 1 year to defeat Xemnas, the timeline from both scenes are different. Perhaps by the time that Aqua and AtW were having that conversation Sora was already travelling the worlds looking for her and the others.

And I would say that the secret ending happened at four different times... The Aqua/AtW conversation, (Twilight Town) Xion and Roxas saying "Sora," Ven and Terra saying "Sora," and Destiny Islands with Sora, Kairi, and Riku... I count four... I assume the timeline is Ven and Terra; Xion and Roxas; Sora, Kairi, and Riku; and Aqua and AtW... But you know what they say about assuming...

diogo14

And I would say that the secret ending happened at four different times... The Aqua/AtW conversation, (Twilight Town) Xion and Roxas saying "Sora," Ven and Terra saying "Sora," and Destiny Islands with Sora, Kairi, and Riku... I count four... I assume the timeline is Ven and Terra; Xion and Roxas; Sora, Kairi, and Riku; and Aqua and AtW... But you know what they say about assuming...

you forgot naminé, she says sora too.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
wasn't the secret ending with Aqua and AtW like a year after the events of KH2? even then at the secret ending she finnaly finds AtW..soo...yeah

Yes it is.

And I clearly remember them saying that Aqua was on the darkness side of that world while Sora and Riku were on another....The Twilight side I believe. I know it's gotta be Twilight since Sora and Riku both have had a taste of darkness and both used it but are fighting for the light....

Or something.

baha05

But then that is just a cop out to say it's a different realm to begin with and I just think the fandom is getting teased with it because it works to say that hey Aqua might have been slower into reaching the damn beach and got there in time not to be saved, or that Riku and King Mickey's time in the Realm of Darkness they did not spot a blue haired chick in light colored clothing.

I mean to a degree I bet Mickey didn't know what stupid thing Aqua did to get herself stuck in the Realm, but it would make a little sense for him to either assume the worse had come or something, though I guess being in the realm for basically what seems to be a day, or weeks at top doesn't help when someone has been wandering lost for 10 years.

Idk it just feels too fake and the last game will try some sort of cop out at the end and be so anti climactic. I mean using common sense it's clear that the next game for the console will be the end of Sora's adventure unless we get a fourth enemy. Hell even a fifth enemy will appear promoting 23 year old Sora to be like the friggin Globetrotters hanging out with Scooby Doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back