• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Simple question, maybe it can be helpful to those who are trying to beat the game themselves.

Ven: Level 29
Terra: Level 29
Aqua: Level 28
Final: Level 28

Difficulty: Proud

Very fun, yet pretty challenging. In most KH games, I'm around level 50-7X by the final boss, but these levels make me wonder what the level cap is.

Plus the first secret boss gets me to 1 HP with every attack. Gotta level for him.

For The King

Terra: Level 39
Ventus: Level 32
Aqua: Level 35

Difficulty: Standard

It was pretty challenging, especially the final episode. I am thinking of replaying it on Proud Mode.

Z

Zulkir

Difficulty: Critical

Ven-28

Terra- 35 I think

Aqua- Haven't beaten yet.

Most levels just came along as I progressed through the game, I wanted CP more than levels, levels are more like a bonus. I don't want to try level 1 critical though, you do such little damage that the game becomes rather tedious than challenging.

supernatural25

Terra: Level 37
Ven: Level 32
Aqua: Level 29
Final Episode: Level 29

Difficulty: Standard

The game was very fun, now I'm trying to defeat VS with Ven by using the Tornado trick, but its very hard to time the attack right.

Sadie808

Ven: Level 43
Terra: Level 44
Aqua: Level 41
Final: Level 41

Difficulty: Proud

Pretty thats it!

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra:37 (Proud)
Ventus:36 (Critical)
Aqua:in Progress (Critical)

i plan on replaying Terra on critical and finally level them to 99 and collect everything,and beat MF

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Terra: 43 (Proud)
Ven: 45 (Proud)
Aqua: 45 (Proud)
Last Episode: 45 (Still Proud here!!)

Easyyyyy. Should have toned it down. Eh. I wasn't thrilled with the idea for first time through of dying...constantly. (I was wrong. It's sooo easy on Proud. Dx) Final bosses hardly used anything other than shotlocks and curaga. c: I'll probably go through again another time and do the extras. I have stuff to focus on though. :/

Last edited:

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Terra: 43 (Proud)
Ven: 45 (Proud)
Aqua: 45 (Proud)
Last Episode: 45 (Still Proud here!!)

Easyyyyy. Should have toned it down. Eh. I wasn't thrilled with the idea for first time through of dying...constantly. (I was wrong. It's sooo easy on Proud. Dx) Final bosses hardly used anything other than shotlocks and curaga. c: I'll probably go through again another time and do the extras. I have stuff to focus on though. :/

Level 40+ is overkill in this game when you're completing the final bosses. It was easy for me as well and my characters were around level 35, so I can't imagine what 40 would have been like. Proud mode is challenging if you don't level like crazy

magi

I don't have already finished the game,but if i continue this way i will beat Aqua's scenario at level 60 (Deep Space,Level 48)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back