• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if you woke up as the other gender

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical charm

I'd most likely scream, cry and faint for seeing myself as a boy and hopefully wake up to see that I'm back to myself again.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Being a boy would be weird...
I'd probably still be a book worm though and a little puddle of useless information when it came down to it. Although, I'd probably have more of an interest in dogs than I do cats right now because I imagine I would be more able to manage them pouncing at me and getting claws in my face [then again, people can argue cats do the same thing owo]. I'd freak out about going to the bathroom if I still remembered everything about being a girl. I'd also have issues with getting accomadated with it now being girls asking me out if I still had memories of womanhood.

But, uh, asides from that, I'd marvel at how my back now doesn't ache, wonder at why I have to walk so funny, cringe in pain the first time I'm met with a crotch attack [darn you sis D:], and lavish in the fact I can now legally go around shirtless on a hot sunny day. Mmm~ [darn them danish wimmens for being able to do it anyway]. Oh, and I'd probably be abusing some of the stuff I can now wear. Girls' clothes are nowhere near as comfy as some guys' clothes can be.

Oh god, I'd hate the shorter hair thing with a passion though.

Awards
I'd play with my boobs.
I'd play with my vagina.
I'd wear cute outfits.
I'd try make-up.
I'd have sex to see what it's like from the girl's perspective.
I'd try to poop (to see if the myths are real)
I'd walk in high heels
I'd go streaking
I'd go skinny dipping
I'd go running in the rain
I'd ask someone to kick me in the crotch to see if it still hurts
I'd check to see if my cooking/cleaning skills improved
I'd unleash a can of whipped cream in my vagina
I'd move my vaginal lips up and down while I talk in funny voices and sing songs.
I'd shave an arrow in my pubes pointing downward
I'd jump in a moonwalk...naked
I'd make a list of how many objects I can comfortably fit in my vagina.
I'd buy a Samus suit and wear it everywhere.
I'd cosplay as every girl I've never been able to.
I'd go to the gynecologist
I'd get pregnant
I'd ride a horse
I'd dye my hair different colors every month
I'd get away with calling people bitch all the time
I'd see how many speeding tickets I can get out of by showing my cleavage
I'd kick boys' asses in L4D online
I'd be a stripper for one night
I'd fake a period and use it as an excuse to be a bitch all the time.

lol you took all mah answers...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would freak out at first. But then I would touch my boobs, finger my self see how sex feels from a girls perspective and basically everthing else dogenzaka said lol

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
LOL, I pretty much would do all what Dogenzaka says but heck, why am I doing this? :p

Oh well, erm, if I'm a girl or a woman, first thing I do is I play a video game like a girl, dress like a girl, walk like a girl, eat breakfast, lunch, dinner like a girl and finally, sleep like a girl.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I wonder if girls do poop though... and how do you sleep like a girl lol

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Being a boy would be weird...
I'd probably still be a book worm though and a little puddle of useless information when it came down to it. Although, I'd probably have more of an interest in dogs than I do cats right now because I imagine I would be more able to manage them pouncing at me and getting claws in my face [then again, people can argue cats do the same thing owo]. I'd freak out about going to the bathroom if I still remembered everything about being a girl. I'd also have issues with getting accomadated with it now being girls asking me out if I still had memories of womanhood.

But, uh, asides from that, I'd marvel at how my back now doesn't ache, wonder at why I have to walk so funny, cringe in pain the first time I'm met with a crotch attack [darn you sis D:], and lavish in the fact I can now legally go around shirtless on a hot sunny day. Mmm~ [darn them danish wimmens for being able to do it anyway]. Oh, and I'd probably be abusing some of the stuff I can now wear. Girls' clothes are nowhere near as comfy as some guys' clothes can be.

Oh god, I'd hate the shorter hair thing with a passion though.

Not enough "I'd masturbate ferociously with my newfound crotch-stick with various soft foods and stuffed animals"

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Not enough "I'd masturbate ferociously with my newfound crotch-stick with various soft foods and stuffed animals"

Why would I want to do that? owo It doesn't sound exactly pleasurable to me. It sounds... ick.
Besides, a nice warm body would feel much better.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Why would I want to do that? owo It doesn't sound exactly pleasurable to me. It sounds... ick.
Besides, a nice warm body would feel much better.

Baby steps, Tenyas. Baby steps.

If you woke up a boy, the first thing that would probably be on your mind is how many things you can masturbate with/to without going to the hospital.
And THEN have sex with as many chicks as possible without dying of cardiac arrest.

R

Rooster Cogburn

If you woke up a boy, the first thing that would probably be on your mind is how many things you can masturbate with/to without going to the hospital.
And THEN have sex with as many chicks as possible without dying of cardiac arrest.

Hahahaha .

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i would play w/ my newfound penis !

i would pee in people's cups, in people's plants, id pee everywhere to annoy them ! iv always wanted to do this. hehe

i would touch my hair.. so short !

i would grow a six pack

ill try fucking stuff lol

generally i would pee everywhere like on the neighbors house/ other side of the fence ! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back