• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which do you prefer? manga or anime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

anime or manga?

• anime

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • manga

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnoldshmarnold

just been thinking about it lately. there are upsides and downsides to both. manga can be concidered better because of it being more true to the original storyline then anime adaptions are, plus no fillers. but then again, anime can make scenes easier to understand, especially fight scenes (I always have trouble reading those) and shows with heaps of talking and and things that need explaining, like death note.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
i may have voted for anime but i would never pass up manga, so both but mostly anime cause it does not include reading which i hate to do.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
Manga. More detail and attention to quality, since it doesn't need a few hundred illustrations per few seconds. I love that you can pace yourself too, and actually take a look at everywhere in the panel. Better than tv anime, because there's no schedule to keep up with. The story is more focused as well, since the manga-ka doesn't have to wait on or pay for voice actors and wait for things to get licensed, etc.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
but then again, anime can make scenes easier to understand, especially fight scenes (I always have trouble reading those) and shows with heaps of talking and and things that need explaining, like death note.

I agree fully.

anime cause it does not include reading which i hate to do.

Unless you're watching the sub, as I often do.

I'd never be able to choose definitely, but if I had to, anime. Only because I've known it longer, and I'm into action more often than not, so of course I want to see ppl get their butts kicked on a TV screen ^.^

Memorie

Anime, Manga.
Manga, Anime.
It's all fairly the same. I like anime because you're watching the story, manga because your reading it. I tend to like anime more, just because its not as long as manga-stories tend to be.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Manga.

Anime are too time consuming to me. Half an hour to watch something I could read in five minutes in manga form.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Oh I was never good on tough descissions. (has a Family Guy FlashBack)

(has two games in his hands, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Soul Calibur VI)

Intercom: The mall will be closing in five minutes

DC2: Oh man which one, which one?
(flashback over)

I guess I'd say anime because I still hate reading the manga's from right to left instead of like a normal book from left to right. Man I always get confused when I switch from a manga to a normal book. Also the manga's that are based on some of the anime series I watch, I could never find them in a local bookstore.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Manga.

Anime can stay too long on a character or have filler episodes like Naruto.
Manga is there and sticks to the story.

Anime does have a habit of doing that. On the other hand, sometimes, for me anyway, it's necessary to draw things out. Manga is a bit too fast-paced for me to really enjoy and get the feel of everything in the surrounding environment. That's why I prefer anime to manga, though Manga usually has more to offer than the manga in terms of information. They both have their strong points I suppose.

PKKzelfar

I prefer manga
anime takes a long time to watch, while in manga, it's pretty fast
but if i'm watching a fighting-type, i'd prefer anime.

Aruferu

ahehe, good thing my bro is not using the computer, so im using his now
anyways, i feel like manga is better, anime has some skips to it, while the manga has the complete one
like KHR, the manga has more explanations and characters.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Manga. More story and detail. I do like anime as well. But it varies on the manga and anime. So it depends for me which is better. So I don't really know other then I think anime is better for me most of the time.

Soren

Awards
I'm leaning a little more towards anime. Manga isn't bad, but it's boring to just look at pictures of a fight. It's much better when the fight is animated so that we can actually see the hit. it's also much better to see an animated version of someone's facial expression because it looks better. Lastly. The characters in the anime actually have voices. This allows us to see how the character ac tually speaks.

...maybe I'm making much sense. In short, I pic anime.

Apollo

Silver Member
It really just depends on the series. There are some series I prefer the Manga over the anime, and there are some I prefer the anime over the Manga.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
When the anime comes after the manga, if it's still loyal, it can be satisfying. In those situations where the manga comes after the anime, well I can't say the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back