• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did the DtL need to open?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, that person in the cloak is Roxas but not actually Roxas. But I don't think that voice in Roxas' awakening is Mickey. Did Nomura confirm who it was in KH2? If not I might have an idea :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
luap911 said:
And it is Mickey, he obviously can tell what's going on in Roxas' Awakening. And that brings up, why wouldn't Mickey notice Roxas looking like Ven?

It's already been established that not everyone would remember people they met for a few short encounters over 10 years ago. And if he did, assuming the voice is Mickey:

Originally Posted by The Voice in Roxas Awakening
Be careful.
What lies beyond that door lies a completely different world.
But don't be afraid.
Don't stop walk- hey! You look really familiar! What was your name? Lemme guess...

Irrelevant much?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I thought the organization member thats in that scene is just a shadow version of roxas and it grew into the twilight thorn.
It's not Roxas. The character model doesn't match up at all. That looks more like Riku's imo.
Not that it makes much of a difference who it really is, since it's basically just meant to represent the "shadow" of Roxas' identity.

Silverslide

It's not Roxas. The character model doesn't match up at all. That looks more like Riku's imo.
Not that it makes much of a difference who it really is, since it's basically just meant to represent the "shadow" of Roxas' identity.

No, that is actually Roxas. If anything it is the picture that makes the body shape look weird go watch the video yourself and pause where the cloaked dude appears and it'll match up.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's already been established that not everyone would remember people they met for a few short encounters over 10 years ago. And if he did, assuming the voice is Mickey:

Irrelevant much?

I honestly want to see the article saying that Mickey was the voice in KH1 because this is starting to make less and less sense. Like why would Mickey talk to Roxas in the first place? Did he even know about Roxas's existence?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No, that is actually Roxas. If anything it is the picture that makes the body shape look weird go watch the video yourself and pause where the cloaked dude appears and it'll match up.
Like I said, it doesn't really matter.

I honestly want to see the article saying that Mickey was the voice in KH1 because this is starting to make less and less sense. Like why would Mickey talk to Roxas in the first place? Did he even know about Roxas's existence?
Why does it matter? It's confirmed Mickey was the voice in KH1. Whether or not it is in KH2 doesn't really matter.

Dcasd1

i always use to think the voice in the awakening was like the keyblade talking to its master or kingdom hearts? something like that.

Silverslide

Like I said, it doesn't really matter.

If it doesn't matter, why would you say it was Riku in the first place o.o

Dcasd1 said:
i always use to think the voice in the awakening was like the keyblade talking to its master or something like that.
I used to think that too until it was confirmed to be mickey ;/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i always use to think the voice in the awakening was like the keyblade talking to its master or kingdom hearts? something like that.

I would've liked that much better than "Mickey"
And again, I know a lot of people are saying it's "confirmed" but until I see actual proof, it just makes it sound a little off. Especially since SOOOO many people can't seem to give me that proof. :/

Dcasd1

And again, I know a lot of people are saying it's "confirmed" but until I see actual proof, it just makes it sound a little off. Especially since SOOOO many people can't seem to give me that proof. :/

yeah i think it being the keyblade or kingdom hearts is more creative. i feel nomura is using the same characters to much

Silverslide

Sky, you're going to have to take everyones word for it. It was confirmed but I can't find the KH1 ultimania for shit.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's because no one really posted translations of the Ultimanias or things like that until after CoM came around. But it is in there, and people have posted scans of it before, so, all you really need to do is find the Ultimania.

yeah i think it being the keyblade or kingdom hearts is more creative. i feel nomura is using the same characters to much
I don't think that is creative, it sounds like generic fantasy-speak.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
EDIT about the voice in kh1: @sky, well i don't think it's entirely mickey the one doing the voice.. cuz in the end of the world there's a voice that's like "this is the last save point"[it doesn't actually say "save point" but you know, it's a voice that warns you that it's the last resting place or w/e before the final battle.] like how in kh2 it said "this is the beginning to the end of your journey" when you go up to the big door.. like how do they know it's the end ? little stuff like that.. i don't think it's entirely mickey.

the voice in kh2:

well remember the reason that roxas went through the awakening was because sora needed his memories back so in a way, going through the awakening for roxas was like going through the awakening for sora again. something like that..
so i think the voice is just mickey from kh1, like, the same voice and words because they're from sora's memories. it's not that mickey actually went and helped him, it's just like sora's memories of that.

and that guy in the cloak:

it seemed really hidden.. something nomura would do.

i honestly thought it looked like xemnas.. but..

i thought the only other people allowed in the awakening is just you ? like, your heart. so roxas and sora where able to be in the same awakening area[the place where they fight in kh2] because roxas is sora's nobody. same concept applies for these other two guys from BBS who where in the same awakening area, cuz they're in the same heart or w/e idk don't explain it to me i don't want to be spoiled any more ! D; wait maybe im wrong about the "only your heart" because in the BBS opening it showed terra ven and aqua ? well idk maybe it's just cuz its an "opening" and it's just for fancy graphics.. cuz in kh2 opening it had riku and sora climbing up the stairs .. but the stairs came from sora's destati ? so i guess it's just the graphics/it doesn't really mean anything.. lol

so.. i don't think it's riku.. well it could be but id like to think that it's something more like big.

well i guess it could be roxas' darkness..er i mean sora's ? what i really mean is that i think it's ven or ven's darkness, since nobodies can't have darkness/light[no heart] but if not then how else was he able to make the nobody?[well maybe it's a nobody since he's a nobody and has nothing in his heart but that, hence he can't make a heartless the way sora did in his awakening.. so..i guess it's just roxas/sora's heart/or ven's heart?] but then that means it's vanitas? but in BBS they had no heartless so what did they have in their awakening? unversed ? no.. err idk ! i didn't spoil myself that much in BBS.. ugh im confused ! you know what, never mind ! -__- ignore my theory blah blah !
^non spoiler version of that:

the black dude is roxas' nothingness [since he doesn't have any darkness or light in him since he's a nobody, he can't create an anti-roxas like sora did, and he can't make heartless appear from his shadow] so since he's nothing, all he can create from his heart is nothingness, lol, so he made nobodies appear in his destati.
it's the non-spoiler version but it may be wrong since i think ven's heart is inside roxas ? idk so i may be wrong but w/e.. just assume ! for the sake of having a non-spoiler version..

Last edited:

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
The door to light opens for Sora probably from the emotion he felt after reading the letter from Kairi. Maybe he will open it again someday, maybe he opened it for someone else to find and go through.

Maybe the door to light is just symbolism. It lead him home in a way sort of like how Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz had the ability to go home whenever she wanted.

Also, from the KHBBS trailers, Sora apparently has a special heart.

Awards
Just because the DtL has just, as far as we've seen, saved Riku and Sora from the dark realm doesn't mean it's insignificant.

Sora is the first to have done this- to have used a means other than Dark Corridors to escape the RoD. There are some pretty big implications there that could be important in the future.

I wouldn't be against saying that the voice in Roxas' awakening is just Riku/DiZ/Nami, seeing as how it wouldnt be the first time they tried controlling the events that went on in the Data TWTN.

But, no matter, the voice in Kh1 has been confirmed to be Mickey no matter how one looks at it.

Of all the possibilities for the voice in Roxas' Dive, I think two hold more weight than the rest.

1. Namine. She was in his Dive, after all. She told him to use the keyblade just prior to it and saved him at the last second during it.

2. Ven. For obvious reasons.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sora is the first to have done this- to have used a means other than Dark Corridors to escape the RoD.
Mickey managed to leave it using just a Card so.... I don't think it's -that- special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back