• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why exactly is KHIFM so underrated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I love it, I mean sure it doesnt have 20 new bosses like KHIIFM, but it gives you some incredibly cool abilities like Zantetsuken and some new keybaldes as well as a harder Sephiroth fight

A

Azrael

I love it, I mean sure it doesnt have 20 new bosses like KHIIFM, but it gives you some incredibly cool abilities like Zantetsuken and some new keybaldes as well as a harder Sephiroth fight

Because KHI was already a good game and the FM didn't do that much. KHII was shit and its FM improved that and plus it came with Re:CoM

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Because KHI was already a good game and the FM didn't do that much. KHII was shit and its FM improved that and plus it came with Re:CoM

I would have to agree. KHIIFM was a whole lot better than KH2.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Didn't the FM of KH come out after KH II's release? If so, nobody'd really want to go back and play the first game if KH II's release had just arrived. Plus, KH II's storyline doesn't really contain anything that makes you want to go back to the first game. It's a different story, pretty much.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Didn't the FM of KH come out after KH II's release? If so, nobody'd really want to go back and play the first game if KH II's release had just arrived. Plus, KH II's storyline doesn't really contain anything that makes you want to go back to the first game. It's a different story, pretty much.

I bet that is the reason. I didnt know it was released after KHII so that probably explained it.

Sora^Fan

I would have to agree. Plus, KHII:FM had TONS of extras, the most important ones would be the Organization XIII Data Fights and it also came in a bundle with Re:CoM...that's bound to get more attention.

magic713

Awards
It's underrated because it is only workable for Japanese PS2 and modified PS2 which many people would prefer not to go through the hastle of doing. Not to mention it lacks English text.

Chaos_Riku

The FM for KH1 came out before KH2...I recall reading about the changes like the cure ability not causing you to stop to cast it, and the boss fight with Xemnas far before KH2 came out.

Awards

Pretty much this, except maybe not quite as harsh.
The additions to KH1FM were superfluous. Yeah, new Keyblades, abilities, bosses, and all that good stuff, but none of it was really needed.

Comparatively, the additions to KH2FM were very much needed (and much more abundant). The return of the CoM members, like what we had anticipated. A fight with Roxas (which was embarrassing to not have in KH2, frankly). More optional bosses and sidequests in general. An actually challenging difficulty. Extra development of the villains. A throwback to Sora's KH1 abilities.

These were all things that most of us expected to see in the original KH2. So when they were added for KH2FM, with Re:CoM to boot (which can be considered in itself a game and kind of compliments the original trilogy as being on one platform), you can easily see why KH2FM trumps KH1FM in the excitement department.

Plus, some of the extras in KH1FM we already had (the Phantom and Kurt Zisa).

siegleeagle

I agree! KHFM 2 was way better but when it comes down to what games i want and will replay in the future... I would prefer both final mixes over the originals. Why? Well the answer is obvious for KH2 but even thought the Final Mix for KH1 was not much of an improvement it is still more complete story wise. There may only be like 3 or 4 new scenes but it is more complete. That is why i think FM1 is awesome, but FM 2 is way better!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back