• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memoire.mx

i think its only a misstranslation or miss understanding.
He only means that Heartless arent at any important to BBS cause its only around the 3 students TAV and their fight against the unveresed and xehanort.
dont cry bout this D: nomura isnt perfect

memoire.mx

its so easy:

Heartless were always there in the Realm of Darkness but nobody knows them until xehanort bring them to the World of Light. Because the Heartless took the hearts of humans the nobody were created

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
its so easy:

Heartless were always there in the Realm of Darkness but nobody knows them until xehanort bring them to the World of Light. Because the Heartless took the hearts of humans the nobody were created

so nobodies always existed.

A

Azrael

Before any of you claim Nomura is a idiot. I'm sure you haven't heard of ret-cons or a proper explanation.

Allister Rose

French Lover
okay this game is awsome and everything and cant wait to get this game but ...nomura is an idiot.

its regarding the heartless. um, wtf? Nomura said himself that heartless didnt appear in BBS which they CLEARLY did. and since heartless are made when you have darkness in your heart why didnt master xehanort make a heartless?

He unlocked his heart. Just like Sora in KHI. SAME THING. he stabbed himself and his body poofed and made a heartless. But with MX...NOTHING? He made no heartless yet his heart was clearly out of his body. I DONT GET THIS. Nomura needs to stop switching shit up. this sucks. we now cant correct noobs cause other idiots are just going to say

"OOH BUT NOMURA CONFUSES HIMSELF SOMETIMES. ILL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE. BBS. BLA BLA BLA BLA"
wow....this is confusing. i thought xehanort and the apprentices made the damn purebloods AND emblem. "accidentally" xehanort made 'em but ...wow.

any comments?
singing?
dancing?
etc

a hertless specifically, is a heart with darkness surrounding it and losing themselves.

MX released his heart and was still in control of it with his body and soul, then he entered it in MX's body.

it's easy to understand, but if you want to be too technicval to hurt yourself, then be my guess

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
so nobodies always existed.

Just because we had a few heartless in the realm of light and (obviously) realm of darkness doesn't mean they were taking hearts just yet, let alone taking hearts of those with strong enough hearts to produce a nobody. Then again, I can see a chance of nobodies being created in the dark realm or whatever, since I can still see a chance of (non-heartless) people actually living there. If there is stuff like the Dark Margin/ Meridan (or whatever it's called), then perhaps there might actually be people there. Then again, this is probably totally wrong/ wishful thinking.

Before any of you claim Nomura is a idiot. I'm sure you haven't heard of ret-cons or a proper explanation.

Yeah, until the whole script is translated or the English version comes out, I'd say it's best you quit calling him an idiot. Even so, the point of my post was that some people are clearly blowing this way out of proportion. So what Nomura might of "lied?" I'd understand rage over the explanation for what the Unverse are or what the secret boss is a lot more than this shit. Boo hoo.. Nomura said there's no heartless and yet there's a few in the game. He.. LIED to us! BAWWWWW!!!

XIII Nobodies

Lol, people take this kind of stuff way too seriously. Here's a news flash for you: It's a GAME!!!!

Things don't always make sense, and devs and story writers make mistakes, too. Just like us, they are HUMAN. If you really want to try bashing on people for being human, then you might as well just condemn the whole world. Besides, there is always a chance that an explanation will arise. Just appreciate the story for what it is. If you want to let something so trivial ruin it for you, then that's your own problem.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Lol, people take this kind of stuff way too seriously. Here's a news flash for you: It's a GAME!!!!

Things don't always make sense, and devs and story writers make mistakes, too. Just like us, they are HUMAN. If you really want to try bashing on people for being human, then you might as well just condemn the whole world. Besides, there is always a chance that an explanation will arise. Just appreciate the story for what it is. If you want to let something so trivial ruin it for you, then that's your own problem.

Thank you for stating the obvious. Now moving on.

If it is a retcon HOW CAN WE TRUST ANYTHING HE SAYS ANYMORE!!!!!!Dogwut

memoire.mx

nope nobodies didnt exist always ;) the first one probably were created before KHI cause the heartless took over the worlds in RoL and take hearts from strong persons. probably 1 or 2 years before KH1

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
okay this game is awsome and everything and cant wait to get this game but ...nomura is an idiot.

its regarding the heartless. um, wtf? Nomura said himself that heartless didnt appear in BBS which they CLEARLY did. and since heartless are made when you have darkness in your heart why didnt master xehanort make a heartless?

He unlocked his heart. Just like Sora in KHI. SAME THING. he stabbed himself and his body poofed and made a heartless. But with MX...NOTHING? He made no heartless yet his heart was clearly out of his body. I DONT GET THIS. Nomura needs to stop switching shit up. this sucks. we now cant correct noobs cause other idiots are just going to say

"OOH BUT NOMURA CONFUSES HIMSELF SOMETIMES. ILL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE. BBS. BLA BLA BLA BLA"
wow....this is confusing. i thought xehanort and the apprentices made the damn purebloods AND emblem. "accidentally" xehanort made 'em but ...wow.

any comments?
singing?
dancing?
etc

Nomura will probably come up with some bs like "People used to live in the realm of darkness, but they were overtaken by the darkness, and all turned into Heartless" or some shit like that. It will go back to that theory out there based on Karii's grandma's story about all the worlds once being connected and darkness separating the one world into multiple worlds and realms.

As for Master Xehanort releasing his heart... I was confused to. This seems like bs, but if you look at the video where Sora unlocks his heart, his heart is in the air for a relatively long time, while Master Xehanort's heart went into Terra's body almost right after he unlocked it. So, maybe Nomura's excuse is that if the heart isn't exposed to darkness for too long it doesn't turn into a Heartless. Or he'll say MX's keyblade has a different condition than the Keyblade of People's Hearts.

Personally, I think Nomura made this series too complicated, and now he's contradicting himself. Instead of having the whole "Master Xehanort possess Terra", it should have simply been similar to a whole Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader situation. Terra was once a good guy who wanted more power. He gives into darkness, and it gives him the strength to kill Master Xehanort. At that point, however, he's become too corrupted and evil, and he fights against Aqua at Radiant Garden. She defeats him, and he loses his memory, with no Master Xehanort complication in the way.

Also, Nomura shouldn't have said that the apprentices created the Purebloods. That implies that they were the first to create them, and since we saw them in BBS, they clearly weren't.

T

The Spoiler

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
People shouldnt hate the maker of this series. Hes done a great job.

Everyone wonders why he favors the Japanese >_>

Okay...
Ansem Report 2, Ansem Report 3.
They say that Xehanort, under the guise of Ansem, created them.

Secret Ansem Report 5. reinforces AR 2 and 3.

Nomura on 2 interviews say that the Heartless don't exist in BBS time....

And now there are.

That's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back