• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This isn't really a theory, just an observation. Here's the alleged face of young Master Xehanort that someone got by supposedly hacking into the game and viewing the front of him.

YoungMasterXehanort.png

Here's why I think the image is fake:

1. Even IF a face is on young MX, it may not even be his actual face. There's a reason Nomura never showed his face in a cutscene. He either doesn't want us to know or he himself isn't even sure what face he should give Master Xehanort yet.

2. Honestly, this is the same as Terra's flat face (by that I mean his face when it's not being animated and his mouth occasionally moves like a fish's.) The two youths should NOT have the same face.

3. Why would young MX have YELLOW eyes? Xehanort the apprentice had brown ones, and you can't even say that was a mix of Terra and MX's eyes because blue and yellow mix to make green.

If you need to see both faces at once, look here:

young_mx__s_fake_face_by_chasespicer056-d35kq4s.jpg

I'm sorry but that's the best image of Terra I could get from a cutscene.

Quite honestly though, it's the same.

So, even though I don't think Nomura has been asked about this face, it's NOT Young MX's real face. Whoever was doing that model probably just put in Terra's face since it felt weird not to give him ANY face at all.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
This being a video game, and that being what may have been a low-quality placeholder of a model of a face, it's possible they just didn't go and do the work to make the face so unique.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This being a video game, and that being what may have been a low-quality placeholder of a model of a face, it's possible they just didn't go and do the work to make the face so unique.

But why would they even bother putting in a face if they never SHOW it? I'm convinced that this thing was photoshopped on and that's why it looks so close to Terra. Notice that this pose was never made by young MX in the game. If these guys could hack into BBS, show the front of young MX and even move his arms, they could definitely just copy and paste the structure of Terra's face on to him.

Lavender13

it's possible young master xehanort's model was taken from the original terra's model...idk

Lavender13

why not? if it was based off of terra's old model, then they don't have to worry about changing the face, because we only got his back side.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
why not? if it was based off of terra's old model, then they don't have to worry about changing the face, because we only got his back side.

Exactly! And that's why this isn't the REAL face of young MX. They either put it in there since they didn't have to worry about it being seen (they don't expect people to hack into the game to look at it) or whoever hacked into the game put that face there.

It isn't based on Terra's model.

I guess I'm just blind then. It looks VERY similar to Terra's face.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Oh, and that is photoshopped because the original model looked like a pig, they just fixed it up

αsiя

space coke
It's his beta face. That's all there is to it. His face will most likely be changed when they're ready to reveal it.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Oh, and that is photoshopped because the original model looked like a pig, they just fixed it up

Oh.

By the way, has anyone from SE actually addressed this picture? I haven't heard anything yet.

αsiя;5381276 said:
It's his beta face. That's all there is to it. His face will most likely be changed when they're ready to reveal it.

That's what I'm saying.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, I remember the first time I saw YMX's face. I was like wtf, how did they get that when it wasn't even in the game? I don't know much about hacking, but how were they able to get his face?

Lavender13

why would they address that picture? if it wasn't meant to be shown, then they wouldn't say anything. just like jungle book

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
the original image, in low quality but you can see the difference in the face

images

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
why would they address that picture? if it wasn't meant to be shown, then they wouldn't say anything. just like jungle book

I guess so idk.

the original image, in low quality but you can see the difference in the face

images

Still looks like Terra. Nose is still similar albeit a bit taller, eyes and head are still similar in structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back