• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Except yellow eyes don't signify being close to Darkness. MX has yellow eyes because he has yellow eyes, is all.
And I don't think the eyes not being a melding of colours is a big deal, it was mostly to show that MX wasn't in dominance.

why do people just assume yellow eyes mean nothing?
its pretty clear they DO

Ansem the Wise had yellow eyes
Saix didnt have yellow eyes when he was a human...
And yet he got yellow eyes when he was a nobody

Braig had brown eyes then yellow eyes after getting more into darkness

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
why do people just assume yellow eyes mean nothing?
its pretty clear they DO
Because Nomura confirmed they mean nothing aside from a connection to Xehanort.

Ansem the Wise had yellow eyes
He had orange, actually.

Saix didnt have yellow eyes when he was a human...
And yet he got yellow eyes when he was a nobody
Meaning he has a connection to Xehanort between those two times.

Braig had brown eyes then yellow eyes after getting more into darkness
No. It was from his connection to Xehanort, not from "getting more into darkness". Nomura has already confirmed this.

We used to think yellow eyes meant getting closer to darkness, but Nomura has confirmed it means a connection to Xehanort instead.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Link would be helpful if you dont mind

—Comparing the Organization members when they were human to when they were in the Organization, apart from Xehanort, only Isa and Braig have differently-shaped ears and differently-coloured eyes. Why is this?
NOMURA:
It’s a question of whether or not they’re deeply connected to Xehanort. In Braig’s case, comparing the scene where he’s injured in his battle with Terra and flares up at Xehanort, his appearance afterwards changes, which hints that something happened with Xehanort in between.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Link would be helpful if you dont mind

If you insist, but..
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't know why you can't take her word for it. I'm pretty sure she is right.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No. It was from his connection to Xehanort, not from "getting more into darkness". Nomura has already confirmed this.

We used to think yellow eyes meant getting closer to darkness, but Nomura has confirmed it means a connection to Xehanort instead.

I think it's funny how not long ago you said that people should take "The author is dead approach" and rather than saying "but Nomura said this" that we should instead allow more creativity and theories. Now you contradict yourself?

Personally I don't really like the explanation anyway. "They have yellow eyes because they're close to Xehanort"? What, does Xehanort have a contagious disease or what? It made more sense when it was just "Yellow eyes = close to darkness"

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think it's funny how not long ago you said that people should take "The author is dead approach" and rather than saying "but Nomura said this" that we should instead allow more creativity and theories. Now you contradict yourself?
I'm not stupid. Just because I want to take that approach doesn't mean the rest of the forum does. For the first week or so after making that post I tried to enact it but no one else was having it, so I smartened up. These forums speak a different language than the one I want to be speaking, but, it's stupid to yell at them in mine instead of talk to them in theirs.

Plus, I'm practically the only one in the fandom who still actually HAS these interviews, so...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm not stupid. Just because I want to take that approach doesn't mean the rest of the forum does. For the first week or so after making that post I tried to enact it but no one else was having it, so I smartened up. These forums speak a different language than the one I want to be speaking, but, it's stupid to yell at them in mine instead of talk to them in theirs.

Plus, I'm practically the only one in the fandom who still actually HAS these interviews, so...

Your idea of the whole "author is dead" for KH was pretty interesting and understandable I thought.

I mean, why do we always have to see things Nomura's way? So many things in the KH series have been left open ended and to interpretation.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
—Comparing the Organization members when they were human to when they were in the Organization, apart from Xehanort, only Isa and Braig have differently-shaped ears and differently-coloured eyes. Why is this?
NOMURA:
It’s a question of whether or not they’re deeply connected to Xehanort. In Braig’s case, comparing the scene where he’s injured in his battle with Terra and flares up at Xehanort, his appearance afterwards changes, which hints that something happened with Xehanort in between.

Van/Venitas has gold eyes, though. If they were due to a connection to Xehanort, how come neither of them also got the pointy ears (well, assuming that the eyes and ears come as a pair and that Van/Venitas are carbon copies of their respective counterparts)?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Van/Venitas has gold eyes, though.
And he was made by MX.

If they were due to a connection to Xehanort, how come neither of them also got the pointy ears
Perhaps because it isn't as direct of a connection. Perhaps it comes in stages. -shrugs-
I don't really care though. Nomura said it and he's the "God" so, that's that.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
And he was made by MX.

Perhaps because it isn't as direct of a connection. Perhaps it comes in stages. -shrugs-
I don't really care though. Nomura said it and he's the "God" so, that's that.

It's like the blue eyes on weapons. Those with a connection to Xehanort have them (Terra with his Chaos Ripper, Vanitas, Riku).

The degree of Xehanort connection definitely varies though. It seems like the process can be immediate too. I mean, Braig was normal when he fought Terra, and MX managed to COMPLETELY transform his eye color and ears in a few days.

kurasa25

But why would they even bother putting in a face if they never SHOW it? I'm convinced that this thing was photoshopped on and that's why it looks so close to Terra. Notice that this pose was never made by young MX in the game. If these guys could hack into BBS, show the front of young MX and even move his arms, they could definitely just copy and paste the structure of Terra's face on to him.

it is true . this is young mx real face. the hacker that did this was keytotruth/Truthkey. and anyone with noesis model viewer and a bbs iso can view this model so stfu when you dont know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back