• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 10th Anniversary Fan Selection Release Date & Boxart!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With the KINGDOM HEARTS 10th anniversary reering its head around the corner, it's no surprise that the release date for the 10TH Anniversary Fan Selection -Melodies&Memories- is coming soon as well!

Thanks to aibo_ac7we have a link to the Amazon.jp preorder page where you can purchase this soundtrack for ? 3,500 (roughly $44.55 USD), available September 19 2012!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KH 10th Anniversary Fan Selection Release Date & Boxart!

The cover looks extremely simple and clean. I like! I wonder of this will release out of Japan...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

*glares at KH3D OST*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

1 disc. 10 tracks. We've known this for a while now though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You can't buy it where you are?

It's available in the French Square Enix Shop though: Square Enix Boutique : Musiques - Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

On another note, this new soundtrack seems quite expensive for only 10 tracks...

Nah, I can buy it if I bothered to drop by Kinokuniya. But we were told by SENA staff that the OST would be available for the region as a whole and that hasn't happened. That announcement was made several months ago.

Retro

Awards

1 disc. 10 tracks. We've known this for a while now though.

I didn't see this before, but on the Amazon page, it says it comes with 2 discs..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I didn't see this before, but on the Amazon page, it says it comes with 2 discs..

Derp, 2 discs then. It was early lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

*glares at KH3D OST*

Don't remind me :/ My local anime shop doesn't even have the Japanese version, and he had the BBS soundtrack a couple months after its release so I have no idea what's up. I want it so bad :(

And like Spockanort said, I love this cover art, it is very simple and yet beautiful. Not sure if this would be worth it to me since I have the soundtracks but DDD's but still. It looks very nice.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Derp, 2 discs then. It was early lol

So wait, is it 2 discs and 10 tracks? O___O SE you are kina dropping the ball here lol in terms of space capacity. Each disc in the KH3D and BbS/Days OST has around 15 songs minimum, or is there more than 10 (I think KH has to many great songs to only choose 10). Personally, I think the OST's price is kind of steep. I bought both the KH3D and the BbS/Days OST for around the same price each and they came with a lot more songs.

Retro

Awards

So wait, is it 2 discs and 10 tracks? O___O SE you are kina dropping the ball here lol in terms of space capacity. Each disc in the KH3D and BbS/Days OST has around 15 songs minimum, or is there more than 10 (I think KH has to many great songs to only choose 10). Personally, I think the OST's price is kind of steep. I bought both the KH3D and the BbS/Days OST for around the same price each and they came with a lot more songs.
Well it was probably confirmed earlier that there'd be 10 tracks on a disc. We now know that there'll be two discs, so hopefully that means more music. I don't know why they'd only put 5 tracks on each disc, unless they were really long.

EDIT: Does the first post look weird to anyone else?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

With the KINGDOM HEARTS 10th anniversary rearing its head around the corner
FTFY
1x1.gif

~Farore~

Awards

Normally, they put at least 10 tracks in 1 disc, that's the minimum.

@Retro: The first post looks fine to me.

Retro

Awards

@Retro: The first post looks fine to me.
It's because I changed my theme. If I use the normal one, it looks fine, but when I try to use Forrest Gump, it looks all weird.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's because I changed my theme. If I use the normal one, it looks fine, but when I try to use Forrest Gump, it looks all weird.

It has to be manually coded for each individual skin, and Forrest Gump hasn't undergone the changes yet.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I love the cover art. I hope it gets a release outside of Japan. I am still wanting the KH3D OST, but I cannot really afford it with the shipping right now.

Oran

Awards

Meh I think that boxart is quit boring like they made it in 5 minutes, not saying its bad just...lazy. And the price is to rich for my blood if its just the ten tracks.

Retro

Awards

Meh I think that boxart is quit boring like they made it in 5 minutes, not saying its bad just...lazy. And the price is to rich for my blood if its just the ten tracks.

It's supposed to be simple :/
Plus I'm pretty sure there'll be more than 10 tracks. I think that's per disc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's supposed to be simple :/
Plus I'm pretty sure there'll be more than 10 tracks. I think that's per disc.

So much for a fan selection if that's the case, considering you can only choose 10 off the official site and it's been advertised as such :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back