• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Interview from rpglands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponisito

Optional Boss in KH2 was LS which is technicaly Terra who was there but his appearance is non canon, [/quote=Memory Master;4733240] It has been confirmed by Nomura that it wasn´t canon? The Xemnas fight was canon. Sora remembers it on KH2 at Roxas part of the game. Why Terras fight not? I really, really hope. That all theories all those Terra=Xehanort will be wrong and Master Xehanort=Xehanort would be the correct one.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's a lot of assumption on your part.

I never said that it wouldn't be some form of him, all I said was that you can't just assume that as fact simply because you want it to be so. The truth is, nothing Nomura said in that interview even remotely hints that this optional boss would be of such a standard, just that it would be tougher than the previous toughest boss fight.

Heh, after reading what you've been saying on this thread, I've come to a conclusion.
You're Audo.

Axens

Banned
Finally Nomura confirms BBS has the same importance as a console game so now we can finally say that BBS is a main game just like KH1 and KH2.

I'm glad that is confirmed. And wow Braig is alot more important then we thought? Interesting, I can't wait to see his role in the story. Also a boss tougher than Lingering Sentiment? DAMN!!!!!!!!!! That is going to be one heck of a boss.

So I can consider it a main stream game now? I always have to be quite honest. It has way too much hype to be considered some spin-off and its importance to the backstory of KH 1 and KH 2 give it a very important role in the series.

MeggieKeyblader

Optional Boss in KH2 was LS which is technicaly Terra who was there but his appearance is non canon, [/quote=Memory Master;4733240] It has been confirmed by Nomura that it wasn´t canon? The Xemnas fight was canon. Sora remembers it on KH2 at Roxas part of the game. Why Terras fight not? I really, really hope. That all theories all those Terra=Xehanort will be wrong and Master Xehanort=Xehanort would be the correct one.

THat'd be lame though, it's way to obvious that MX=X. I think T=X would be more of a surprise, even though it's the most common theory.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
And I would want to ask that is deeper than most of you have thought.

After watching the JP2010 Trailer for umpteen times (I've lost count, :wink:), do you ever thought about the reason why Terra's darkness become quite apparent, how and when it starts to affect him and his friends as well? Is it because of a certain event that made his heart different from Ven and Aqua's?

(If you think the question I'm asking is absurd or hard to understand, I'll explain it clearly to you.)

MeggieKeyblader

After watching the JP2010 Trailer for umpteen times (I've lost count, :wink:), do you ever thought about the reason why Terra's darkness become quite apparent, how and when it starts to affect him and his friends as well? Is it because of a certain event that made his heart different from Ven and Aqua's?

(If you think the question I'm asking is absurd or hard to understand, I'll explain it clearly to you.)

I'm not sure; I don't think they've explained this yet. He might have been born naturally with more darkness in his heart, or maybe he's not strong enough to combat his darkness. Or maybe MX 'chooses' him seeing he'll have the greatest potential and tries to make him use the darkness because he'll know that make him as strong as possible.

SORA619

Awards
Ι can't wait anymore after this interview :| Lucky we are that some people will buy the japanese release and will put it on youtube

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I've thought about this, but never really brought it up. It's very possible as well. If this is true, MX or Maleficent probably had something to do with it.

jdgjordan

(--- So which character do you think people should be watching out for?
Nomura: Definitely Braig. Everyone is thinking about all the other characters, but no one is watching Braig. But he will have quite an impact on the story.)

Braig having a big impact there is god and his name is nomura and he loves me eat that other org member fans

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Whoa! wonder who is the secret boss?
and a Ten minute secret movie?!?!?!
Yesss! this game is going to be the best fricken Kingdom HEarts game... EVER!!
but why does he want us to do it in the Terra, Ven, Aqua order?? i dont really understand that part

jdeib963

Is it sad that the only thing i looked for in this whole interview was the status of whether coded is done? ANd whaddya know? It is. Epic fail. But wow a secret boss who knew? So is it if you dont have a certain deck he/she wont appear or you will get your ass handed to you?

Excited to see how important Braig is, and its nice to know we will see the Xehanort we know.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

but why does he want us to do it in the Terra, Ven, Aqua order?? i dont really understand that part
Dunno if you missed it but, he said that Terra's combat is much more suited for fans of the series while Ven is much more fast paced and suited for new comers while Aqua's is somewhere in the middle.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Dunno if you missed it but, he said that Terra's combat is much more suited for fans of the series while Ven is much more fast paced and suited for new comers while Aqua's is somewhere in the middle.

and i think it was said that Ven's story completes Terra's, and maybe Aqua was put last because maybe she lives, and her ending is the closest the time of KH1?

Did that make sense?

MasterTerra!!!

[quote but why does he want us to do it in the Terra, Ven, Aqua order?? i dont really understand that part[/quote]

Because in the scans (if you noticed), Terra is the first to reach a world, followed by Ven, then Aqua. It's just so you can understand the story.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Most likely because Terra is the first to arrive in most of the worlds, Ven probably arrives second, and Aqua last.

Speaking of Terra, Ven, and Aqua, anyone know how long each scenario is?

About 15 hours each, together Nomura said the game would be overall about 50 Hours long.

Trimms

Awwwww fuck it took me about 6 hours to beat LS... I'm screwed for this new boss.

jdeib963

Hopefully the secret boss is sora. That would be awesome. SO SO AWESOME. We never fought him that would be great. But Braig having a huge impact on the story? I cant see how! Hes just an apprentice to AtW, and they dont really have a huge impact. I just hope Ienzo has a Voice actor and does something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back