• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And Vanitas Looks Like...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You can wait 6 days its not impossible.

Now this is what been bothering me if Vanitas has black hair would this explain why Xion had black hair?

i sure are dense.

you said the game came out, i said it didnt, now your telling me to be patient?

Sir Adamus

ok I'll make you feel better, it could be riku, and it could be sora, but they're both already lil kids in the game, and if I don't get even the slightest hint as to why that is I'm saying it's neither of them then.

Or it could be Riku standing on top of Sora, wearing a wig. XD

I like the idea, and it seems very plausible that Vanitas could be a Sora double (knowing this series' penchant for doubles, this isn't unlikely), but realistically we can only wait and find out.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
i sure are dense.

you said the game came out, i said it didnt, now your telling me to be patient?

Bad wording can be a bitch.

Still the majority of doulbes have belonged to Sora not saying that as evidence but. It still possible.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Bad wording can be a bitch.

Still the majority of doulbes have belonged to Sora not saying that as evidence but. It still possible.

yes it is still possible.

anyways i finally saw the video, he edited riku's voice while still cimparing sora's.

i thought that was a dumb move.

Awards
stupid thought, if vanitas IS a sora lookalike, how did he manage to fit his hair inside that tiny helmet? DDD:

In all seriousness, they wouldn't address it.
Just as they would never show the Organization members completely taking off their hoods because, as Nomura said, it caused animation issues, they wouldn't show the hair coming out of the helmet.

If it were Sora, the scene would probably go something like this:
- The mask begins to melt off
- Camera switches to Ven, who gives a shocked expression
- Camera goes back to Vanitas, helmet completely off

You'll notice that all of the Organization members unhooding do something along this line.

he edited riku's voice

The hell are you on about?

deya

You'll notice that all of the Organization members unhooding do something along this line.

I have noticed that XD I just brought it up 'cause it's kinda funny but w/e

loke13

Just as they would never show the Organization members completely taking off their hoods because, as Nomura said, it caused animation issues, they wouldn't show the hair coming out of the helmet.

Or it could be that is hair and not some stone like susbstance were led to beilive.

Refreshing

we see in the newest trailer for bbs that vanitas kind of looks out for ven, kind of like an older brother figure (and i use this VERY loosely.) riku and sora also share that sort of brotherly relationship (also, very loose).
and if we use this:
ven is connected to sora = due to various reasons, most of all his resemblence of roxas, sora's nobody.
vanitas is connected to riku = based mostly of fighting stance and keyblade

could it be a possiblity that ven may take the younger sora under his wing and that vanitas may take the younger riku under his wing? (i know that in the newest trailer terra is the one speaking to riku)

i'm honestly just spitting out a theory.
what do you all think?

loke13

we see in the newest trailer for bbs that vanitas kind of looks out for ven, kind of like an older brother figure (and i use this VERY loosely.) riku and sora also share that sort of brotherly relationship (also, very loose).
and if we use this:
ven is connected to sora = due to various reasons, most of all his resemblence of roxas, sora's nobody.
vanitas is connected to riku = based mostly of fighting stance and keyblade

could it be a possiblity that ven may take the younger sora under his wing and that vanitas may take the younger riku under his wing? (i know that in the newest trailer terra is the one speaking to riku)

i'm honestly just spitting out a theory.
what do you all think?

Wat Ven and Vanitas are gone by the end of BBS.

Refreshing

i meant during the game.
maybe ven and vanitas can influence sora and riku, kind of like how malificent influenced riku in KHI

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
To be honest, I have no clue, that's why it's not a theory.

Originally, I was going to post a theory where Vanitas is like Xion.
To sum it up, Vanitas looks like Ven with black hair (and gold eyes), but is actually a replica of Terra. In other words, he, like Xion, has taken on the form of the original's most important memory (in this case, Ven).

It still holds some merit, given that Xion doesn't have the same exact hair style as Kairi, and neither does Vanitas compared to Ven, but I discovered that Sora's hair matches perfectly and couldn't let that go, especially since some have said they have the same VA.

If it's true, it's a total mindfuck and I'm at a loss for the moment.

Doesn't it just piss you off?
Yeah, his creepy llaugh sounds like Sora's seiyuu.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
i meant during the game.
maybe ven and vanitas can influence sora and riku, kind of like how malificent influenced riku in KHI

But Vanny was with MX, and Ven was looking for MX. If that happened, then I wonder how much time went into that.

zexyishsmexy

In saying this....
oh...god it makes sence! Why would they show us even a little of one of the biggest mysteries of the game?
Cause it wouldn't matter, because the hair could be a slight bit off for that instance, and when they shift angles....
It doesn't really matter how his hair is place, or what angle it is at, or at least it won't tell us anything about the character, other than...

-he HAS bangs, but the style and angle and stuff are subject to change
-he has black hair
-he has yellow eyes

mmmrgh.

K

kitowskiv

vanitas.jpg

9rkf7ewj.jpg

Dark Sora 07

Just one TINY detail you probably missed...

Take a GOOD look at this picture.

[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/gracefulassassin9/2d7sh2p.png[/IMG]
What color is Vanitas' BLACK hair?

Confused? Maybe this pic will help.

[IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74/DarkSora07/Vanitas_what_if_face_1.png[/IMG]
What color is this Sora's BLACK hair?

Still confused? Okay then. Now listen to me when I say this, and this
is VERY important...

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]VANITAS HAS[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="7"]BLACK [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]HAIR!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back