• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Terra's voice must have what his voice is, someone who would fight for his friends and do anything to stop tthe villian. Non of HSM or JB would do it since they are besy, so we take them off the list, and some are young and fresh, so that only leaves Anime and Action series voices and VG as well. Agree or don't understand?

*Cough* Troy Baker - Yuri Lowell *Cough*

(Click link to compare)

YouTube - Tales of Vesperia Yuri's Mystic Arte

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I couldn't see it. His voice doesn't seem to match Terra in my mind

sonickenshin

Awards

Troy Baker would work, but he'd have to use his Mustang voice, not his Yuri voice. But if they don't choose a Disney VA then I'm definitely hoping for Bosch.
Travis Willingham voices Mustang...not Troy.

Sempied

Troy Baker would work, but he'd have to use his Mustang voice, not his Yuri voice. But if they don't choose a Disney VA then I'm definitely hoping for Bosch.
I don't see why everyone thinks JYB fits. There are few roles i've enjoyed him in (Firion, Ichigo, Rush Sykes, Vash) I can't see him fitting Terra at all from any of those voices.

Also remember Troy Baker did voice Snow in FFXIII as well. If not him i'd go with...Sam Witwer. from what i've seen of his montage in that Star Wars game as Starkiller he wouln't make that bad of a Terra

Also Grey Delisle for Aqua? (Avatar, Bayonetta, etc.)

MeggieKeyblader

Travis Willingham should play Terra. His voice is deeper than Troy Baker, and I always pictured Terra with a pretty deep voice. Also, I think Nomura chose Terra's Japanese voice because it was sorta a combination between MX and Xehanort's voices, and they're both pretty deep. Not sure if it'll be the same thing for the English version though.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

how long untill we get another voice update i wanna know about terra and aqua they should releas a new trailer

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by rac7d
how long untill we get another voice update i wanna know about terra and aqua they should releas a new trailer

We get VA updates when we get 'em; when they reply to people's emails or if they publicly announce it on their websites.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Hey, you think HJO can put off Vanitas and Sora, I mean, It'll be hard to be both.

Not really. HJO uses a much higher pitch when voicing Sora in comparison to his normal voice. All he'd need to do is make his normal voice sound nice and evil and he's all set.

s1naruto

A

Azrael

Young Sora and Riku will be voiced by someone else.

HJO I'm sure will do Vanitas.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I don't think he will, he is filming a movie I think. And he probably can do Sora since it's a couple of lines, but doing a whole VA....

A

Azrael

I don't think he will, he is filming a movie I think. And he probably can do Sora since it's a couple of lines, but doing a whole VA....

Unless they get someone who can sound like him to do it but that's just unprecedented.

A

Azrael

Wouldn't make sense since Sora's seiyu did Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back