• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs is winning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

It's just like the Sonic fanbase! ALWAYS complaining about nothing, and wanting SEGA to NEVER Change the Sonic Formula, so that Sonic will ALWAYS Be Way Past Cool! Now, he's just a shadow of his former self. Marriage to Amy Rose wouldn't seem like such a bad idea, if his fanbase is dead. Then, we could have Klonoa dominating us all.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I VOTED FOR ZELDA, TOO am i cool now

But yeah, Zelda > KH. Nice to see BBS on the top, sort of.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I voted Zelda too. Why? Better franchise. Plus, I want my friggen console game.

As a franchise, Zelda is better.

And actually, that last comment brings up a good point: why didn't they just make BBS multi-platform in the first place? I know many people who have PS2's and even PS3's, but not PSP's. Putting it on different consoles would have earned more cash.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
As a franchise, Zelda is better.

And actually, that last comment brings up a good point: why didn't they just make BBS multi-platform in the first place? I know many people who have PS2's and even PS3's, but not PSP's. Putting it on different consoles would have earned more cash.

Because Nomura is trying to milk the saga as much as he can. He could have easily made three console games. But instead he is making multiple mini games to make cash. Hell, you won't be seeing KH3 until two more filler games.

Sempied

Voted for Zelda Wii. The only interesting thing the BBS trailer will reveal is the english voices, which I'll hear when I PLAY THE GAME. On the other hand, nothing is known about ZWii. Hoping to see some Versus info as well.
You know they could reveal the extras in the trailer right? We were guaranteed a hard difficulty easier character balacning, new cutscenes, and a new boss they could easily showcase.

BBS definitely gets my vote.

Wait Gears of War and Fallout are beating Halo? Really? Isn;t gears of War 3 not due until late next year? Wow...

siegleeagle

I voted for BBS, I like the zelda series but I just have never grown attached to it. My favorite series of video games are as the following, in the order I discovered them in my life:

pokemon, .hack, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy (not necessarily discovered FF at the end I just never did get into it untill recently, lol I own them all now)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Because Nomura is trying to milk the saga as much as he can. He could have easily made three console games. But instead he is making multiple mini games to make cash. Hell, you won't be seeing KH3 until two more filler games.

Yeah, and since he claimed he'd release a new game every year, we have to wait at least 3 years for KH 3.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
...I might as well voted for Birth by Sleep. But when I actually got to the polls, I thought "Wait, after being disappointed twice and that Square still thinks they have it pretty good. I'll vote for something else"

Anyway, I've voted for New Vegas. I'm looking forward to that more than Birth by Sleep.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

What? And the Zelda franchise isn't milking? Its up there with freaking Mario and Sonic.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
What? And the Zelda franchise isn't milking? Its up there with freaking Mario and Sonic.

Multiple things wrong here. First, Sonic is in an area of his own. He isn't good anymore. Mario is just random game after random game. They hardly have any ties to each other. There isn't any stalling. It might be milking but its done tastefully. Zelda is a never-ending storyline. There is no stalling, no filler games. Every game has a point. KH, on the other hand, is just retcon flavored milk.

A

Azrael

Multiple things wrong here. First, Sonic is in an area of his own. He isn't good anymore. Mario is just random game after random game. They hardly have any ties to each other. There isn't any stalling. It might be milking but its done tastefully. Zelda is a never-ending storyline. There is no stalling, no filler games. Every game has a point. KH, on the other hand, is just retcon flavored milk.

Took the words right out my damn mouth. Seriously.

+ Un-needed Rep.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah that's pretty much true. Even though I'm not a Zelda Fan (so many game series I've gotten into, I just hadn't the time for Zelda despite how interesting it looks), their team is more efficient with their time and money. They can put out a higher quality title in a shorter amount of time. KH2 came out like in 2006, same with Twilight Princess. A sequel on the home console will be out sooner too than KH3. KH3 is probably not even past the concept stage yet. That's pretty sad that Nomura has dedicated so much time to bridge games... BBS (I'm not overly excited though) seems to be the heart of his latest fruit though. I personally wouldn't even bother with 358 and Coded.

Sempied

Wait I can see eye to eye with Mario, and Sonic, but Zelda?

"Princess Zelda has been kidnapped! Whatever will we do!?" to "Ganondork has returned to conquer the world with his master plan that you and apparently only your convenient tri-force magical insignia can save the day among other magical pointless items, that will make your a go through puberty faster!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back