• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I was pretty indifferent at first, but I'm starting to realize this is pretty annoying on multiple levels.

I'm the opposite; I was annoyed at first, now I don't give a shit. xD We've had this done twice before, with KH1 and KH2, so it's not like it's a new concept. Most people expected it, and they were right. Not really a big deal anymore.

kostas

Awards
The new armoured guy is surely eraqus cause he has those mechanical parts in his default clothes like terra aqua and ven have

Allister Rose

French Lover
The first two weren't on handheld consoles bucko.

you really pushing tomake a point aren't you?

it was expected for a main game (which all main games have been on PS systems (and yesi'm including remakes)) to probably have a FM.

natu133

you have got to be kidding. Japan exclusive? or will it be shipping internationaly (doubtfull..)

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
For those pissed at Square-Enix/Nomura/Hashimoto/whoever the hell is involved:

SLASH.

YOUR.

WRISTS.

satria222poxy

Final Mix. They should also at least add just a few more worlds. I mean, each character spends in each world for a short amount of time. So it wouldn't be bad if they just add a few more worlds.

Key to Truth

Awards
Apparently the website states that Final Mix will have a new 'Special Episode' after certain requirements are fulfilled.

It's actually called "Secret episode". I wonder if they will let us play as someone else besides TAV in that mode.

washi95

It's actually called "Secret episode". I wonder if they will let us play as someone else besides TAV in that mode.
My bad, I got confused with the name. I'm also curious as to if they'll let us play as someone else in that mode, perhaps it will be the new armored character shown in the trailer.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow japan get a lot of new stuff too.
I wonder who the armor person will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back