• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lupuscurrit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

The only way Bhk could be a nobody

The only way he could be a nobody is if Sora's heart is connected to his body. Giving him a presence of a heart even though he doesnt have one. Such like a false heart. giving him the power to wield the keyblades. I'm almost certain hes not a nobody...
  2. L

Does BHK know he's a nobody?

Bhk is his own person... there is a ocnnection between him and sora though... but he cant be Soras nobody he has a keyblade. Unless somehow hes infused with Sora's power connected hearts...
  3. L

interesting interview

well its supposely almost done, and hey everyone havent been here for a couple of weeks
  4. L

How would Sora look like in Steam Boat Willie?

I think everyone may be more of 3d cartoon and the world may be side scrolling
  5. L

Drive Bar Locked?

Well you cant fuse because donald and goofy arent with you in that fight...
  6. L

Should i pre order?

Ya i pre ordered because i just wanted the game, if i get something with it woo! But I dont use strategy guides, I just want to play the game. >.< RELEASE DATE AAAAAHHH!
  7. L

KH2- Final Battle: Sora vs. Riku???

I think BHK will be a boss, but a boss in the tournament STRUGGLE in twilight town when you get to the number one spot. Afterwards you two will be friends though.
  8. L

which kingdom hearts ii character are you?

Maybe I'm a kairi!
  9. L

pic pic pic

or maybe shes sleeping!
  10. L

Theory,

hey i dare you to dress up like kairi and take a pic of yourself sakis
  11. L

pic pic pic

no idea it is weird maybe a flashback
  12. L

I'M AXEL I OWN FIRE AND... DUH...
  13. L

Theory,

I just like busting on people dont take it personally, i understand your into that, just amkin a joke there sakis sorry if i hurted you or anything
  14. L

ITS ME SORA, I HAVE HUGE YELLOW SHOES AND BROWN HAIR. LIKE MY KEYBLADE, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF PERFORMING AR ARCANUM!
Back