• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
*TwilightNight*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• SORRY, I lied. D:

I need the Larxene Fan-Quote by Friday, please. Thanks. <3
    Heya. Depending on the enthusiasm/how busy I am, I may be doing a small editorial on each Organization member as a sort of two week long countdown thing.

Anyway, I was going to do a part where fans tell why they like "____"/why they're excited for their role in Days, etc.. So I thought it would only be natural to have you be the one to provide the Larxene entry.

Just a few brief sentences about what intrigues you about Larxene. Don't feel pressured to do it if you're too busy. I understand. :3

Aaaannd, you can just pretend you already know Larxene does basically nothing. :tongue:
    Yeah. c:

And people wonder why everyone says KH2 sucks. ;-; Because they didn't include all the important stuff!

Even if you're a Kairi fan, you have to admit that both Riku and Kairi put Sora on a pedestal above each other and above themselves. Because apparently Sora's one to be worshipped, despite what DI says. >_>;;

Yeah... I'm tempted to say that maybe Larxene treated her like an older sister, like a frenemy in a way, but that might be a bit too much.
    Mm, yeah. But from what it sounded like (and mind you, I haven't read novels, so I don't know if they expand upon Nami's and Roxas' friendship in there) Axel and Namine have a stronger friendship than Namine and Roxas.

I've said this before and I'll say it again; WHY COULDN'T THAT BE IN THE GAME?! ;-;

You mean like Riku and Kairi?

Namine. ;w; Everyone loves her. Except Larxene. But she's just jealous that Axel's actually nice to Namine.

Yeah, I guess. :D
    Imo, it's a bit tricky, really. AkuRokuNami has Axel and Namine's friendship based in the novels and manga, and AkuRokuXion has Roxas and Xion's friendship based in the actual game. :c

So in either group, there's a duo whose friendship isn't really based, as far as I can tell.
    It USED to count, but the administration thought there was too much spamming so they decided to not count all future posts anymore. Hence the reason that the old threads were closed and we had to start new ones.

I actually feel really stupid now. I suddenly realized that all I needed to do was click on the image, go to Properties and find the web address code right there. I didn't need to go looking for it, I had them with me all along! *headdesk*
    Nope, not really. I found that one out the hard way. It's got to go to Platinum. And I was SO close to that one too, but now the RP discussion posts won't count anymore, and my rapid post count ascent will slow. That's okay though, I prefer the red to the silver.
    It's nice and red like Axel's hair, so it's the perfect color! :) And you deserve to be among the elite premiums, so it's about time you got it!
    To put a long story short - you're disappointed about Days not having Org character development when Nomura himself admitted that about the only reason why the game's even about the Org to begin with is because they were the most comfortable to implement a DS-compatible multiplayer setting. xD;
    EEE! YOU DO! <3

yeah probably hehe, i really ought to get back into reading and replying to those.
    ^-^~ SEXY RED OHYES MHMM<3

but jesus if posts in fanclubs counted
    you'd have more than like, everyone @_@
    i dont know why, i wanted too add you =P
    feels like someones controlling me...well laters
    gonna get some sleep
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back