• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

So I guess the rumors are true. I wonder how Sora holds the keyblade in his lion form? Hmm... thanks for the find.
  2. S

RPG Update

Does anyone know when the RPG system update will be complete? I would like to start battle as soon as it's done.
  3. S

Job Change

If I change my job, will my status, gil, and weapons stay the same?
  4. S

Light or twighlight O & O

I'll buy one for at least 3 million gil.
  5. S

Neo Claw

I'm looking for a neo claw and I'm willing to pay good money for it, say 2 million gil?
  6. S

I'll pay 2 million gil to each of the following Items

Oblivion and Oathkeeper Light, Dark, and Twilight, Ultima card, Ultima ring, Dark Armour, Dark Sword of Ansem and Neo claw.
  7. S

Deep Dive World Confirmed!

This is only one picture. We need more proof that this could be another world.
  8. S

*New Images!!

Yeah. And it's possible that it could be another world. But this is merely one picture of the city so I could be mistaken. Anyway, thanks for the scans.
  9. S

Level before leaving Destiny Islands.

Crap, man. Why not just stay there until your at lvl. 100? What a way to spend your free time, huh? But seriously, that's crazy.
  10. S

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

Fighting heartless with the kingdom key and never upgrading it.
  11. S

can any1 tell me how to beat this F**kin Ansem guy?

It depends on which Ansem you mean. If it's the 2nd one, get into dark mode as soon as possible. And when you do that, stock on high number cards and just keep breaking his cards.If he does a special sleight look for a 0 card, then go all out on him. And keep moving around too. It would be best...
  12. S

i found some translations for a jump magazine scan!

I don't know about that, but I do know now that 'Xaldin's' name is spelled 'Zeldin'. Either that, or it's just mispelled. Thanks for the scan man.
  13. S

You get pretty stones once you race him and beat him. And potions once you beat him in battle.
  14. S

Xaldin theory *may spoil*

In this image right here: http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/wj1.gif he says that "Once we aqcuire Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings." I thought about it this morning and here's what I came up with: Maybe in each new set of worlds there's a Kingdom Hearts. And every Kingdom Hearts...
  15. S

A few questions?

We can control these moves thank goodness. One of the many reasons I want the game.
  16. S

Best Gummi Ship ever built

I just want to know what is the best gummi ship you ever built. Armor:8 Power:Excellent Number of pieces:100
  17. S

BHK with Sora's keyblade? o_O

Hmm. If that's the case, I wonder if Mickey's keyblade is any different.
  18. S

The key is to just keep deflecting Tidus's attack. If you time it just right, you'll get 4 exp. instead of 2 exp.
  19. S

New scans 5/20

These are great scans! Thanks a whole lot king sora.
Back