• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Winterborn

Who unleashed the army

maleficent controlled them, xemnas just used the situation for his own benefits.
  2. Winterborn

Axel's tattoos

i think they are just a part of his character design, just for show.
  3. Winterborn

anyone else spoiled themselves?

i spoiled myself but the game experiences is what i buy for most.
  4. Winterborn

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition (shows more components)

i like it except the artbook, if all pictures are like that i think it's crap. i expected sketches and drawings, maybe notes on the development of the characters but not this. such a disappointment.
  5. Winterborn

Confirmed for Europe?

i like this, another game to play :D
  6. Winterborn

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread i only saw the japanese one, no english.
  7. Winterborn

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread for now i like the VA's but it could still change.
  8. Winterborn

Just Wondering...

twin blades, only thing that comes up is xemnas
  9. Winterborn

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread well, not way. just didn't feel right. i was like one off those badly dubbed animes. i also saw a japanese trailer, it sounded more natural than the dubbed one. just read that it was a bad edited one, wich i mentioned it could be.
  10. Winterborn

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread i watched a trailer and the voices were pretty bad, they sounded way of and to loud. but it could cause it was just placed over the video so people could better hear. it hope that was it cause otherwise it would realy be bad.
  11. Winterborn

Aqua's Popularity

Re: aqua's popular haven't played the game but read everything about it on the wikia. i like her the most, the first time i ever heard about the three characters i just knew/assumed aqua would be the most interesting, and in my opinion she is. i can't wait to play her story.
  12. Winterborn

kh birth by sleep difficulty level

whatever you want, i'm going to start on proud mode. did the same with every game.
  13. Winterborn

Opening line of KH2 relevant to KH3d?

i think it relates to com, line up the pieces, the memories. but could also mean sora searching for kairi in kh2.
  14. Winterborn

wich character would you like to have a future role

wich of the characters in the games would you like to have a future role, a story that is important to the story. it could be someone who you think is a important character or it could just be your favourite chacter, wich is kind of lame. please, give a reason and not just a name.
  15. Winterborn

Larxene

i like her, she is like a bitch but a fun bitch :p her weapon of choice is cool and like her element, lightning.
  16. Winterborn

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

almost every country from europe has it so you have a lot of choices. you could look on amazon.
  17. Winterborn

IS there a point to KH3DS?

Like the other side games, only interesting for those who want to know everything. However, it think it will be more than days, bbs or coded, like COM was. it filled in a empty space instead of the other three, who just gave more info. sora and riku being the mc tells me it's important for the...
  18. Winterborn

Opinion on Days changed drastically.

i like the game, playing and killing heartless is fun. altought the lvl and battlesystem is a bit annoying. i started the game first at proud, it was realy easy except for xion in halloween town. now i have to do mission to get sora, and i hate it. need to bash a heartless a few minutes to kill...
  19. Winterborn

Xion

i like xion, she is cool but sometimes to drammatic. her VA is pretty nice
  20. Winterborn

kh2 manga

nice, i was waiting for this :D
Back