• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I remotely understand why but as far as I can see, it's that it's so unbased that you can do basically everything you want with this.

Just... wow. *shakes head*

Namine really deserves someone better than freaking Roxas. >>; Even if this pairing ended being somewhat canon via Ven, it'd still be a vast improvement over Roxas.

At least Ven could actually make her HAPPY, and not whine about every single goddamned thing.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Virg, I swear, you're so inspiring me to write my own take on the seven days of Roxas as fanfic project for the summer

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just... wow. *shakes head*

Fandom likes crafting the things it likes out of what isn't there. I will not lie, that's part of why I love Rion so much, that month where they eloped, but that's my fetish as a fanfic author. At least Rion, ya know, interacted and had the whole "hey, Xion, what do YOU wanna do? D:" as opposed to Roxas's fate being dictated. Oh and face caress. And her face in his chest. And- >3>

Namine really deserves someone better than freaking Roxas. >>; Even if this pairing ended being somewhat canon via Ven, it'd still be a vast improvement over Roxas.

Ya, Ven'll actually try and not fail. His obsession bursts also come off as a lot more subdued compared to other characters' (oh hey will RokuShi be a valid reason against this pairing? I don't ship them but by god, a year's worth of ice cream >>>>>>> whatever RokuNami might've ever had) so it'll be a bit less violent towards Namine. She won't need to tell him he likes someone else for his own good. >> << >>
While we're on the topic though, surprisingly I find Sora to be more mature than Ven. It might be just because we got to see more sides of him throughout the series but Ven went from a happy go lucky brat into an emo muffin, while Sora had phases in between which forced him to grow up some o.o So I think he's the best for Namine <3

At least Ven could actually make her HAPPY, and not whine about every single goddamned thing.

Namine: *depressed over something* ._.
Roxas: hey this'll cheer you up, let's talk about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

★;5445996 said:
Virg, I swear, you're so inspiring me to write my own take on the seven days of Roxas as fanfic project for the summer

Are you joining?

Theart

Awards
★;5445996 said:

Thank you.

It's what I do, bro. It's what I do. ;)

@Smile: I definitely agree that Sora's the best one for Namine, but still Ven would be a healthy alternative, unlike Roxas.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope, I don't hate it but other than Olette I'm opposed to any Roxas pairings.

I have no passion for any pairings actually, positively or opposite.

Also Roxas is the character I can bear the most out of the entire series, he's the closest thing I have to a favourite character

Theart

Awards
Namine: what is childhood?
Roxas: ice cream! :D
Namine: ...... ._.;;; that's not what I saw in Sora's Memories...
Roxas: hm? *munchmunch*
Namine: ...nothing >.>

Oh definitely. :c

Namine: *leaves and goes to DI* Sora, what's childhood?
Sora: Uh, it's our time as kids, silly.
Namine: So... I can't have a childhood? ;~;
Sora: (Crap.) Silly, of course you can have one! *suddenly scoops Namine onto his back* Piggy back ride for ya!

*in the distance*

Kairi: ... Sora? o.o
Roxas: *appears through RoD* ... Namine? o.o *turns and sees Kairi* Hai.
Riku: *strolls in, with ultra sexah swagger* Hey Kairi.
Kairi: *suddenly has an epiphany that she and Sora aren't meant to be and swoons at Riku's voice* <3

And that, children, is how Roxas realized just how ALONE he truly is... Save for Olette, but that's a different story. ;)

Theart

Awards
Roxas understood how alone he was in Days xD;;; and then for a brief moment he thought Xion came back but then she forced him to kill her, derp~ :3

lol Once again, we're supposed to feel sad for Roxas... xD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
What have you unleashed onto the fanclub scene? Shipping hateclubs? This sounds weirder than World hateclubs. (ignoring (KH2) Atlantica's Hateclub, I think) I'm not joining because I can care less about pairings and kind of like this pairing. Actually, I can't even think of one I actually hate, though Larxene x Sora/ Roxas would be pretty weird. Yeah, I'm pretty surprised she doesn't have many pairings, beyond perhaps Axel.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I stopped questioning the fandom after I found out about Donald x Heartless.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What have you unleashed onto the fanclub scene? Shipping hateclubs?

Dude, there were shipping hateclubs around long before I opened them o.o the SoKai CC which originally was an HC I didn't open, neither did I open the Rion HC or other such clubs.
This is actually kind of overdue.

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised she doesn't have many pairings, beyond perhaps Axel.

Because not everyone go for S&M :X

I stopped questioning the fandom after I found out about Donald x Heartless.

Yet another S&M pairing 8D;;;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not sure, Rali... tentacles and all... *shot*

anyhows, I'm starting to regret taking on that arttrade. oAo OK PEOPLE WHO HATE/CRITIC ROKUNAMI. GIVE ME A CONEPT FOR ROKUNAMI THAT WON'T BE CLICHE/MAKE ME THROW UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back