• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Superboss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
What about Aqua, maybe Xemnas awaked her, and then she ... escaped...

Then the hidden mission appear : "Defeat Aqua"

Lolz.

Radon

mofo
I just noticed that the worlds that had the original superbosses from KH1 are all returning in Days. Possibility for those ones to return?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
it would be cool to have a heartless super boss maybe a mega version of darkside or just like door to nothing said nobody super boss man i'm getting so excited

Last edited:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
A totally random thought, but will Kairi appear in 358/2? Cause when I saw superboss I suddenly have a vision of Kairi with the gayblade slicing through Marluxia like knife through butter with a half dozen people in black coats lying on the ground fading away. What a screwed up vision...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The heartless bosses in Days (that we've seen from the trailers) look epic, no? I wouldn't mind the "one big (optional) mission" in each world to kill a massive heartless.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I loved Narvied´s Comment XDDD It made m ROLF

[[[[A totally random thought, but will Kairi appear in 358/2? Cause when I saw superboss I suddenly have a vision of Kairi with the gayblade slicing through Marluxia like knife through butter with a half dozen people in black coats lying on the ground fading away. What a screwed up vision...]]]]

But well About the SUPER MEGA GIGANT NOBODY, it could be a rebeld nobody, I mean ORg controls nobodies but at least one that went out of control?

Narveid

I can't see why any nobody should break lose, they are intelligent and know how much better it is to work together, and Xemnas is far stronger than any other nobody and can easily take one down if its neccesary.

keyking

maybe it'll be a realy big "Unbirth". kind of foreshadowing bbs.

i mean, they did that in final mix.fm+.
xemnas then terra...?

or maybe they'll do what everyone wants from kingdom hearts 2: all of organization 13 (-roxas) at once?

xgnarmanx

maybe it'll be a realy big "Unbirth". kind of foreshadowing bbs.

i mean, they did that in final mix.fm+.
xemnas then terra...?

or maybe they'll do what everyone wants from kingdom hearts 2: all of organization 13 (-roxas) at once?

Thats sudden death i don't think anyone can fight all 12 org members at once if they fight like the do in kh2fm

starlocker

Aqua's armor could come alive like the linguring spirit for whatever reason. Now that's a boss fight:lol:

xtec

well since you have to have a MISSION to kill some of them unlike the OTHER HEARTLESS im pretty sure they're stronger and a few super bosses in there but must b heartless...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
[[[[A totally random thought, but will Kairi appear in 358/2? Cause when I saw superboss I suddenly have a vision of Kairi with the gayblade slicing through Marluxia like knife through butter with a half dozen people in black coats lying on the ground fading away. What a screwed up vision...]]]]
Meh, probably in some memory thing but, I highly doubt it.

For a super boss? I don't care, as long as it's not Sephiroth again..XD;
Maybe we can fight heartless versions of the organization as a super boss.
Wouldn't most of their Heartless' be Pureblood Heartless? So that would mean the strongest they could go is Darkside, which isn't much of a super boss.

I'd love to fight Kefka as one but if I remember correctly, Nomura said no FF characters in Days, yes? Though as a secret/super boss I don't see why not... like in the coliseum.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wouldn't most of their Heartless' be Pureblood Heartless? So that would mean the strongest they could go is Darkside, which isn't much of a super boss.

That only happened to 5 of the 6 of AtW apprentices. The others could have monstrous heartless for all we know, but it's irrelevant regardless.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

That only happened to 5 of the 6 of AtW apprentices. The others could have monstrous heartless for all we know, but it's irrelevant regardless.
I see, it just seems reasonable to me for people with humanoid Nobodies to have Pureblood Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back