• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Ultimania Interview with Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Just uploaded here - translated by me and Lissar.

Any questions/comments/discussion, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Man, you are quicker than bittermeats/Olivia. I'm so glad! I'll REP you!
The interview talks a lot more about Xion and the side-games' development, and god, has it have everything stick 'in-the-face'.
Looking out for more interviews and translated works!

And speaking about BBS, there will be some KH original characters we've seen before coming in. Oh ho ho, I wonder who it will be.
*Hope it's Axel and Saix in human form in BBS*

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
And speaking about BBS, there will be some KH original characters we've seen before coming in. Oh ho ho, I wonder who it will be.

*cough*Braig/Xigbar*cough*

I'm happy and all, but, wtf!??!?! Is it just because I haven't slept yet (and it's 9 in the morning over here) that I swear they said that the future after these three next games may not be KHIII???!!!!???!!?!?!

I wonder if Leon/Squall and the gang will make an appearance? I have a feeling Ole Man Ansem will be showing up. And we already know Riku and Sora appear.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

I'm happy and all, but, wtf!??!?! Is it just because I haven't slept yet (and it's 9 in the morning over here) that I swear they said that the future after these three next games may not be KHIII???!!!!???!!?!?!

I wonder if Leon/Squall and the gang will make an appearance? I have a feeling Ole Man Ansem will be showing up. And we already know Riku and Sora appear.

probably all apprentices will be there.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com

Oh, I forgot him.
Maybe Kairi and her grandmother will appear too.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: 358/2 Days Ultimania Reveals KH3 Hints + Novels

wait......Dissidia was going to be a Kingdom Hearts fighting game!? NOOOOOOO! WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT!? WHO CARES IF DISNEY CHARACTERS FIGHT EACHOTHER THATS AWESOME! I am gonna curl up in a ball now.......

Ikkin

Bronze Member
wait......Dissidia was going to be a Kingdom Hearts fighting game!? NOOOOOOO! WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT!? WHO CARES IF DISNEY CHARACTERS FIGHT EACHOTHER THATS AWESOME! I am gonna curl up in a ball now.......
I'm pretty sure Disney didn't like the idea of their characters beating the heck out of each other. Organization XIII can get away with it because they don't have a reputation to uphold in Disney's eyes.

Anyone else hope that the new not-KH3 game follows Riku, like Nomura suggested as a possible plot alongside the 358/2 Days, Coded, and BBS concepts? ^_^

Awards
-- So is it possible that there will be another game connecting BbS and KH1? And might that be KH3...?

Nomura: Who knows? I already have ideas for the next installment. But since Birth by Sleep isn’t even out yet, I don’t have to think about it until awhile from now. Recently everyone kepts asking me when I’m planning on coming out with KH3. Even though I’m currently busy with Final Fantasy versus XIII, I’m also thinking that it’s almost time to start thinking about it seriously. Though it’s entirely possible that the next game in the series won’t be KH3.

-- So what will it be?

Nomura: I can’t say that quite yet, but it will be more “offical” than a side story. I actually told the producer this recently, and he said “...what?” It’s the mystery KH. (laugh) Of course, I am also thinking about KH3.

Facepalm

Awards
So it's pretty much confirmed that there's another KH game to go before KH3.

Nomura said he can't say what it is yet. "Yet" as in they're already in the process of making this non-KH3 game. It's just like when he said that the next game in the series wouldn't be KH3 and announced a "new project."

But... it's not a side game? It's more "official"?
What could that be?
Most of the bases are covered on the games' storylines.

BbS, KH1, CoM, Days, KH2, coded.

The only areas of the storyline that haven't been depicted are before BbS, between BbS and KH1, and after coded.

A prequel to BbS is a big no. BbS IS the prequel, we don't need another.
Between BbS and KH1, not much happened, and we have the Ansem Reports anyway.
And I figured after coded would be saved for KH3.

Still, I guess I could see a procession of coded, then another KH game, and then KH3.
But how can this game be official rather than a side story if it's not the next numbered installment?

There's always the potential of a KH1/KH2 remake for the Wii/PS3 I guess. Yet... it sounds like he's talking about a new game.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
So it's pretty much confirmed that there's another KH game to go before KH3.

Nomura said he can't say what it is yet. "Yet" as in they're already in the process of making this non-KH3 game. It's just like when he said that the next game in the series wouldn't be KH3 and announced a "new project."

But... it's not a side game? It's more "official"?
What could that be?
Most of the bases are covered on the games' storylines.

BbS, KH1, CoM, Days, KH2, coded.

The only areas of the storyline that haven't been depicted are before BbS, between BbS and KH1, and after coded.

A prequel to BbS is a big no. BbS IS the prequel, we don't need another.
Between BbS and KH1, not much happened, and we have the Ansem Reports anyway.
And I figured after coded would be saved for KH3.

Still, I guess I could see a procession of coded, then another KH game, and then KH3.
But how can this game be official rather than a side story if it's not the next numbered installment?

There's always the potential of a KH1/KH2 remake for the Wii/PS3 I guess. Yet... it sounds like he's talking about a new game.
Yea, he pretty much and well basicly said there is going to be another KH game.:lol:

Awards
Now, come to think of it...

Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider. "The period of the King's absence", "The period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, The story of "The period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.

"Roxas' time in Organization XIII" = Days
"Xehanort's past" = BbS
"The period of the King's absence" = coded
"The period of Riku's absence" = coded (?)

Now hold up on that last one. We know Nomura says concerning coded that "questions will be answered too, such as where the King had gone, and also what Riku has been doing."
So we'd assume that this is what he meant by the period of the King's and Riku's absence.

But what if he meant the period of Riku's absence in KH2?
Think about it.
We only got to truly see him at the end (beside the cameo in Land of the Dragons). Even Mickey had more screen time.

So, maybe this next game is a "Reverse Rebirth" for KH2. I personally think it would be a lame idea, though we'd probably get the answer to how he gets that second keyblade.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So, maybe this next game is a "Reverse Rebirth" for KH2. I personally think it would be a lame idea, though we'd probably get the answer to how he gets that second keyblade.

I think it sounds rather lame, too. I mean, what would the point of the story be? But, I suppose it could be interesting if Riku did what he did in LoD in other worlds, too. Like, talking to the world leaders and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back