• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xaldin warrior

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

I honestly think aqua is the 14th member but there also other possibilities we shall hopefully find out and have this cleared up in the future

Blue

home is where the heart is

I can't think of a reason why Aqua would be the 14th member,unless she survived for ten years.It's another thing if you're speaking of Aqua's Nobody (I'm not even sure if she has one).

But seriously,why should Nomura let her be the 14th member in 358/2 Days,the game that should be coming out before BBS,and reveal that about her if he was so keen on not tellling anything about her,not even telling us she'll probably be the third playable character in BBS?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Aqua can't have a nobody.because the heartless didn't exist 10 years ago

Charlie K

Back in Business

Umm...Aqua wouldn't die before then..Well maybe actually..but still...But I still am not sure about it beign her.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i don't thibk she died either i think she was in hiding woth terra and ven

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com

Aqua can't have a nobody.because the heartless didn't exist 10 years ago

Uhm, actually, I believe they were fighting forms of heartless in the Sunset Horizons Secret video.
Plus, Light, Darkness, + Nothingness are all eternal. Therefore, I'm pretty sure they've been around forever.

I'm really not looking forward to having to go out and buy a whole bunch of game consoles to play this.
I could play BBS bcuz my little brothers both have PSP (but I'm not as excited about BBS as 358/2 Days, since I really do not like the card battle system), but I'll have to go out and buy a DS if I want to play BBS.

Also, ALL Organization Members are going to be playable, which makes me really excited for this.
And, the chairs go up and down depending on how they did on their missions, which I find hilarious. Especially if Xemnas gets really bad scores. Then who's on top? XD

Axel: I AM THE ALLMIGHTY TALLEST! BOW BEFORE ME WRETCHED NOBODIES! haha, no pun intended! Got it memorized?

Wow, I'm such a loser.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Uhm, actually, I believe they were fighting forms of heartless in the Sunset Horizons Secret video.
Plus, Light, Darkness, + Nothingness are all eternal. Therefore, I'm pretty sure they've been around forever.

I'm really not looking forward to having to go out and buy a whole bunch of game consoles to play this.
I could play BBS bcuz my little brothers both have PSP (but I'm not as excited about BBS as 358/2 Days, since I really do not like the card battle system), but I'll have to go out and buy a DS if I want to play BBS.

Also, ALL Organization Members are going to be playable, which makes me really excited for this.
And, the chairs go up and down depending on how they did on their missions, which I find hilarious. Especially if Xemnas gets really bad scores. Then who's on top? XD

Axel: I AM THE ALLMIGHTY TALLEST! BOW BEFORE ME WRETCHED NOBODIES! haha, no pun intended! Got it memorized?

Wow, I'm such a loser.
the heartless have only been around after Xehanart used the machines to create them,then they started going after humans which makes the hearts they steal from humans turn the humans into heartless

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i am saying that Xeohnart was the first to discovery the heartless which means that no one knew of them 10 years ago which means Aqua can't be a Nobody,maybe i should have said what i meant

raxsas

i dont now but i cant what for 358/2 days four player yah

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i don't think Xehanart told VAT maybe he did but there is a change he didn't

Musica

is it just me or does anybody else think that playing with xigbar will be like playing a version of wisdom form without the quckrun? if it is that would suck.
i completely agree with you on that matter

Musica

Who is Riku's nobody, if not Axel's?

xaldin warrior

well not that i think riku had a nobody, but when heartless ansem took over him would he technically be a heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back