• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Explain yourself , so all of us could understand.

Charlie K

Back in Business

^^ I was trying to be witty and smart!XD

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm getting sick of the whole Axel is Riku's Nobody thing.
We all know he isn't.
Nomura said he based Axel off from Reno, and that he'd be Reno's Nobody if Reno had one.
Which I believe I got that info on these forums the other day.
But still, even before then,
It was obvious that Axel wasn't Riku's nobody because Riku never lost his heart.
Therefore, Riku has no nobody.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm getting sick of the whole Axel is Riku's Nobody thing.
We all know he isn't.
Nomura said he based Axel off from Reno, and that he'd be Reno's Nobody if Reno had one.
Which I believe I got that info on these forums the other day.
But still, even before then,
It was obvious that Axel wasn't Riku's nobody because Riku never lost his heart.
Therefore, Riku has no nobody.

I don't quite remember that bolded part.

Even though there are many similarities between Riku and Axel, I don't see when they'd (Nomura, et al.) make that connection. BBS probably won't have Riku, Coded probably won't have Axel, and 358/2 days probably won't have Riku aside from a boss battle at the end, and the game will mainly focus on Roxas. So if they do have a connection, it will probably be revealed within one of the three games, which probably won't happen for reasons I just stated.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com

Yeah, but seriously, Riku never lost his heart, therefore, it did not create his heartless, nor his Nobody. So it's not even possible unless you want to somehow mess up the whole thing with Riku/Ansem being Darkness/Heartless blah blah blah.
Sorry, but I really think the idea of Axel being Riku's Nobody as impossible, and it gets on my nerves.
So I apologize if I sound rude and mean! ;_;

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I hope that when or if we fight Riku that he would be hard to beat. I what to be swearing and when I do then I know I got my work cut out for me.

I would like to see a organization face a FF character like Axel and Leon in the game that would be neat.

V

V.A.T.13

*pops in* Riku DID lose his heart. Go watch the KH1 final mix cutscene "riku in darkness"
*leaves*

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

ok i will thanks
25 character

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com

Which means that Axel is Riku's nobody! Omg! No wonder Roxas and Axel were friends! omg!

lol. That is all. ( know that this was a post meant to aggravate a certain someone :D )

xaldin warrior

yea and he was ansem the HEARTLESS so i think he might have a nobody but im not sure if it was axel, it might be

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com

*nodnod*
There's a difference between someone losing their heart and becoming a heartless. There would be some sort of way to know. Sora, for example, became a Heartless, and you could tell. Riku was more of a symbiont for a Heartless. A host, as has been said in CoM (the same thing). Somehow, Riku can handle both his own heart and the darkened heart of a Heartless. Plus Axel's and Riku's personalities don't quite match. That last bit's my opinion. Feel free to tear that to shreds. :p

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

At this point, I'm actually hoping that Axel's Other's identity is revealed during the game, just so we can finally prove that it's NOT Riku or Reno! I really don't think he was anyone important until he lost his heart and became Axel. But I think it's very likely that we'll hear his backstory because according to the info released on the game, Roxas and Axel liked to spend time on the bell tower talking about various things. I'd be surprised if Roxas never asked his friend where he came from. That's usually what friends do when they are just getting aquainted, after all.

Blue

home is where the heart is

At this point, I'm actually hoping that Axel's Other's identity is revealed during the game, just so we can finally prove that it's NOT Riku or Reno! I really don't think he was anyone important until he lost his heart and became Axel. But I think it's very likely that we'll hear his backstory because according to the info released on the game, Roxas and Axel liked to spend time on the bell tower talking about various things. I'd be surprised if Roxas never asked his friend where he came from. That's usually what friends do when they are just getting aquainted, after all.
Good point you have there.Personally,I think 358/2 Days will reveal the true identities of Organization members VII-XII.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

O_O yeah probabl not but I hope the graphics would be good cause on the screenshots they're not so good. I hope for a video from the demo from 358/2 days. Maybe on the video the graphics would be better.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com

Well, it isn't on a console. There's only so much they can do with the handhelds. Coded is going to be CRAPPY looking, we all know it. BBS has potential, since it's on PSP, though.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Coded is NOT crappy cause I think it has an mysterious storyline,but what's crappy is that stupid thing they are making it for: The MOBILE PHONE.
I would say if coded would be on another console it would be MUCH better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back