• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Oh sorry about that. Yeah the graphics are crappy and the gameplay I think is also not good but we are off-topic O_O

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com

Well, we're comparing Coded with 358/2 days, so it isn't completely off topic.

358/2 days will undoubtedly have better gameplay, be longer, have a better story, and have better graphics, merely because it's on a handheld that is for games, adn not a phone.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Yeah let's hope if they would make another game it's not on the mobile phone. Would there be an Reverse/Rebirth like in CoM in 358/2 days(maybe with Mickey LOL)

Blue

home is where the heart is

Would there be an Reverse/Rebirth like in CoM in 358/2 days(maybe with Mickey LOL)
Thaat would be cool,I enjoyed Reverse/Rebirth very much =D But I'm sure 358/2 Days will have many surprises for us,anyways.

And I would not like to see summons in 358/2 Days,honestly.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com

There wont be any summons, at least not Disney summonings. The summons were from lost hearts/souls/spirits of those who perished when the Heartless took over their world. In 356/2 days, Heartless weren't around yet, meaning that no worlds could be annihilated, and no hearts/souls/spirits could be summoned.

I doubt it, but there might be a chance you'll see a popular Final Fantasy summon..? I seriously doubt it though. That's the ONLY summon that has possibility, however.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Fall of Troy, I think you meant BBS, right? Because the Heartless were definitely around during 358/2 Days, that's how the Organization was created, remember? It's the whole reason Roxas is important to them in the first place! But I don't think there will be summons because a) that would be weird to see Disney characters aiding the bad guys, even if they're the protagonists of this particular game, and b) Normura said that Roxas would go to Disney worlds, but as an Organization member it would be a different encounter from Sora's travels. I definitely don't see him as being friendly with most of the Disney heroes.

Speaking of which, what worlds do you think we'll see in 358/2 Days? We already know that The World That Never Was and Twilight Town are givens, and we've seen shots of Wonderland, so what else? I'm guessing Hollow Bastion is a must, maybe Traverse Town again? I'd also like to know why they go to Wonderland, of all places!

By the way, I'm new to the whole waiting-excitedly-for-a-new-video-game-franchise-installment, so I was wondering, are the screenshots of Axel and Roxas sitting on the bell tower, or the shot of the 14th member, is that how they're going to look in the game? I don't know if the DS handles those graphics, but I also thought it would be a waste of time and money to re-create those scenes in PS2 graphics just for the trailers. What did the early screenshots for Chain of Memories look like?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

are the screenshots of Axel and Roxas sitting on the bell tower, or the shot of the 14th member, is that how they're going to look in the game? I don't know if the DS handles those graphics, but I also thought it would be a waste of time and money to re-create those scenes in PS2 graphics just for the trailers. What did the early screenshots for Chain of Memories look like?

Yes, that's how the cutscenes are going to look like on the DS and the early screenshots of CoM:I think they were B-E-A-utiful for the GBA(But that's my opinion):thumbsup:
Hope I helped.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I seen some of DS games on youtube and the graphics look beautiful well done myself. When they took the pictures it was still in early developments I think.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Awards

Oh good, thanks! Yay, I was worried that we'd be looking at cutscenes with graphics like the battle shots. I'm sorry, but I just can't take the characters seriously if they're having a heartfelt conversation in chibi-format. But the actual fighting Heartless is ok, and it does look very well-done for a handheld console. Good old Kingdom Hearts, always known for pushing the limits of whatever platform it's released on!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

The summons were from lost hearts/souls/spirits of those who perished when the Heartless took over their world. In 356/2 days, Heartless weren't around yet, meaning that no worlds could be annihilated, and no hearts/souls/spirits could be summoned.

First of all, Heartless were most certainly around in 356/2 days. Obviously, since Xehanort's Heartless is gone, they won't be as organized or strong, but they are certainly around.

Secondly, all of the worlds were still intact in KHII, but summons still existed. I beleive that the charms that Sora collected allowed him to call the summon from wherever they were to fight alongside him.

Also, Traverse Town would might make sense to appear. There would be no human life, since all of its residents would have been sent to their home worlds, but it is probably still crawling with Heartless.

Organization_42

Awards

Is it possible that Traverse Town is made of more than just refugees? Hollow Bastion was the first world to be destroyed, and Cid said he took Leon, Aerith and Yuffie with him to T-Town. I don't think they would have founded the town all by themselves, I'm sure some people lived there originally.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

It's crazy how the organization go to Wonderland, I would never thought that they would go there of all places. If they do have summons it would probably be like nobodies or heartless, I can't see them using Disney as summons.

Blue

^ That would be cool,summoning Samurais or Snipers.We get to play every one of them,so if summons are included in 358/2 Days,this means we can summon any Nobody we want :)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Is it possible that Traverse Town is made of more than just refugees? Hollow Bastion was the first world to be destroyed, and Cid said he took Leon, Aerith and Yuffie with him to T-Town. I don't think they would have founded the town all by themselves, I'm sure some people lived there originally.

Traverse Town was made up of pieces of worlds that had been destroyed by the darkness, I beleive. And I doubt that just Leon, Cid, Aerith, and Yuffie survived. With all of the Heartless around, people could have escaped through corridors of darkness and ended up at Traverse Town, much like Sora did.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

it would be cool to go to wonderland in 358/2 days

Blue

it would be cool to go to wonderland in 358/2 days
There was a screenshot where Organization members are fighting in Wonderland,so I suppose Wonderland will be one world we can visit.

Why Wonderland of all worlds,though..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back