• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

allergy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

I have always been very allergic to cats, pollen and dust, watermelon, and other food, specially during spring-summer
I really hate it because it make me feel like i'm with a cold all year long >.>

it is difficult to enjoy spring with my allergy, and I can't eat some food that I really like
:C

r u allergic to something?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Never been allergic to anything I've come into contact with.

Zero-allergyfags FTW.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Grass pollen and mildly to weed pollens, which is annoying during the summer and spring. But, I learn to tolerate it after the first few days and just stop noticing it all together.

I never knew people could be allergic to watermelon. D:

june

Question: Am I allergic to something?
Answer: No.

yo don't know how much I envy you .__.

Grass pollen and mildly to weed pollens, which is annoying during the summer and spring. But, I learn to tolerate it after the first few days and just stop noticing it all together.

I never knew people could be allergic to watermelon. D:

I am the only person that is allergic to watermelon and to

palta.jpg

(how is this call in english o,o ? )

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Avacado. ^w^ I've actually heard of people with that kind of allergy so that one doesn't surprise me as much. I just never really labeled fruit as a suspect for allergies. owo

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm allergic to stupid. High school was just terrible.
Actually on second thoughts I might have a bit of that too. Thank God I've only got another five or six months.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Mosquitoes. For some reason, when I get bitten, my bites swell to the the size of plums. I got bit on my fingers several times, and they were transformed into the shape of Italian polish sausages with finger nails. I remember in middle school, I use to go to school with lumps all over and be accused of having West Nile virus.lol Sh!t's not fun and bites don't itch, they facken hurt, blister and then puss. Though, I have gotten a little better as I've aged, but my bites are still bigger than they are normally suppose to be for anyone.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I've had awful allergies since birth, to just about everything nameable outside; quite a few trees, most grass, pollen, etc. all affect me. I'm not allergic to anything else aside from dust, however, and having a tonsillectomy and beginning allergy shots caused a vast improvement.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I know I am allergic to something but I don't know what specifically, it leaves me with a constant runny noise and on occasion a nasally voice which pains me T_T

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Have an allergy to nuts and I`m allergic to an ingredient in most acne treatment medicines, benzoyl peroxide. Makes my face itch like crazy and turns it red too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back