• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Used to have it. I doubt she still does....seeing as the game ended. and every protagonist loses all weapons and such and starts from scratch in the next game...
If thats the case, neither Sora or Riku will have a keyblade in the next game. :/

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
It's a little confusing. Aqua gets it after Kairi gives her some flowers in the Radiant Garden. The design of the Keyblade fits the Radiant Garden but the Paopu fruit keychain just makes it confusing.

TerravsVentus

I wonder if Riku ever met Aqua in the Dark realm

He was in there for quite a while...

Maybe that's how he got that keyblade for Kairi...

I'm probably a bit off though.....

Kentsu13

I wonder if Riku ever met Aqua in the Dark realm

He was in there for quite a while...

Maybe that's how he got that keyblade for Kairi...

I'm probably a bit off though.....

thats kinda reasonable but y wouldnt aqua left w/ riku then

T

The Spoiler

Can someone please give me a link to Aquas final boss AND the scenes after it?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
can someone clear things for me.

i saw the live stream of aqua and saw her story ends with mickey saving her and ven. they go to yen sid's tower,talk and then it ends.

then we see the ending where aqua ends up in the realm of darkness...

what the fuck happen??? anyone care to clear it up?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

i saw the live stream of aqua and saw her story ends with mickey saving her and ven. they go to yen sid's tower,talk and then it ends.

It is still unconfirmed why we see aqua in the RoD.

as far as I know, we don't know how she ends up in the RoD

Yuuki

crap ><
thanks anyway thebatman

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

There's more after all three scenarios are over.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
sorry for asking but what do you mean?

The ending where Aqua is in the realm of darkness is not the ending of Aqua's scenario. That part was ripped from the final ending and put up on Youtube.

Once you beat Aqua, Ven, and Terra's scenario, you supposedly play as Aqua again, likely visiting Castle Oblivion and obtaining the Keyblade that Eraqus uses.

Yuuki

The ending where Aqua is in the realm of darkness is not the ending of Aqua's scenario. That part was ripped from the final ending and put up on Youtube.

Once you beat Aqua, Ven, and Terra's scenario, you supposedly play as Aqua again, likely visiting Castle Oblivion and obtaining the Keyblade that Eraqus uses.
oh i didnt know that =/
thank you for the info!

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com

But if so, then we must be patient to see this...

Xion14

Okay in the ending scenes that are playing in the credits, the camera zooms in and focuses on Kairi's necklace. Kairi then looks up to the sky and it just goes to black again (or another scene starts i'm not sure) but does anyone know why this necklace is shown as if it's important?

Yuuki

Okay in the ending scenes that are playing in the credits, the camera zooms in and focuses on Kairi's necklace. Kairi then looks up to the sky and it just goes to black again (or another scene starts i'm not sure) but does anyone know why this necklace is shown as if it's important?
i think it has to do with aqua. when aqua meets kairi she touches kairi's necklace and it glows or something, i cant remember =/

leonidus

OMG 0_0
Braig battle music is the original Deep Dive. Suddenly my love for this game grew tenfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back