• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

A guy on the stream made an interesting point. Is that the keyblade Kairi uses in KH2?

EDIT: And I LOVE the platforming. Seems hard enough.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
A guy on the stream made an interesting point. Is that the keyblade Kairi uses in KH2?

No. Aqua's Keyblade merely had the Keychain of Riku's Gayblade. The one Kairi borrowed from Riku was his own Keyblade (currently not Aqua's) with the Gayblade Keychain on it.

Yes it is but it was originally Aqua's then Riku.

The Keychain could have also been someone else's as well. Probably was in someone else's hands before Aqua.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
so why is aqua still wearing those pieces of her armor? are those just part of her clothing or something?

Probably. Either that or she can still transform into her armor form for all we know. I mean, the armor could possibly just disappear from where it is, come onto Aqua, and when she's done with it go back.

But that probably is not the case.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Probably. Either that or she can still transform into her armor form for all we know. I mean, the armor could possibly just disappear from where it is, come onto Aqua, and when she's done with it go back.

Oh...ok! thanks.........it would be kinda cool....if she could

Kentsu13

i have a feeling like aqua can still connect w/ her armor somehow maybe she tried to connect w/ it and the voice in cor happened idk if aqua is talkin to xemnas or she mite be just talkin to herself (1 way communication?) while tryign to connect and it opened a "portal"/ xemnas heard her but the dark realm was too strong so the connection died

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
People, Heartless did not appear in BBS. If you know the meaning of Loophole then you know what I'm talking about.

memoire.mx

Heartless arent importent during bbs but they appear in the beginning and in the end!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
No. Aqua's Keyblade merely had the Keychain of Riku's Gayblade. The one Kairi borrowed from Riku was his own Keyblade (currently not Aqua's) with the Gayblade Keychain on it.

The Keychain could have also been someone else's as well. Probably was in someone else's hands before Aqua.

Easiest is always right.

Its Kairi's keyblade.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
the gayblade wasn't cool enough for riku so he gave it to kairi so that she could become somewhat productive

now appearantly aqua has it

the gayblade wasn't cool enough for riku so he gave it to kairi so that she could become somewhat productive

now appearantly aqua has it

Used to have it. I doubt she still does....seeing as the game ended. and every protagonist loses all weapons and such and starts from scratch in the next game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back