• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention, Hot Topic Shoppers, we have a sale on all Organization XIII Coats!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I hope so. I mean I found this little japanese store in our mall here that has a few japanese clothings, statues, weaponary, and also some anime stuff like figures, plushies, and cosplay costume pieces. But they don't have a lot right now cause it's a small store.

YoshiAngemon

No frickin way! Wait does this apply to all Hot Topic stores?

All Hot Topic stores, as well as the website. They USED to have the Naruto Jackets in multiple sizes, as well as Chunin vests. That was back in the days of the Naruto craze. As for it not being leather, I can kind of see this as a plus. The Zip-cloak can be used as a template. Sew on the leather, and add to the detail, and you got yourself an authentic looking cloak that can even be waterproof, with the leather exterior.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah I'm not that much of a clothes designer. In fact I don't think my sis could sew something together for me like that. I wonder if the Hot Topic store in my area has those things. I need to check that out the next time I go to the mall.

YoshiAngemon

They ARE cheap! Basically, it's just a Snuggie with a zipper and hood. Except it's not as blanket-like as a Snuggie. The REAL Organization Coats cost upwards of $60 to $100 on eBay!

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
That's right. Today, while browsing through the mall, I saw Organization XIII Coats with all the other Halloween costume stuff. You know how much they cost? 80 BUCKS! Better start saving!

I'm sorry, but I'm sure as hell not gonna blow my money on an overpriced Snuggie.

It looks cheap, just what I would expect from Hot Topic.

I found one on Amazon that's $100, but at least that actually looks like an actual Org coat.

If the price is any indication, then it must be a high quality fabric.

Nope. Hot Topic stuff is overpriced and cheap quality, especially their KH crap. And I do mean "crap."

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
O.K. everybody, I got it. Only $35. Trust me I would have never got one for $100 even if it was better.

CreativeGenius13

I actualy found alot better looking Trench Coat that worked alot better from Hot Topic. I'll post a Pic around Halloween if I remember.

YoshiAngemon

Jackets | Apparel - Could it be this? If I weren't so bent on starting Christmas shopping for my family a little early, I would buy that Organization coat, only to put it away until the summer, when the Drive-In Theater would open, so I can wear the thing at night. I mean, basically, it's a Snuggie with a zipper and a hood.

YoshiAngemon

That's the one I was referring to! I hate how people keep posting the same link over and over again! It's sickening and repetitive! I hope you all get turned to Dusks for this!

Lukar

That's the one I was referring to! I hate how people keep posting the same link over and over again! It's sickening and repetitive! I hope you all get turned to Dusks for this!

Uh, I don't think so. Check the link in your post, because it was not the right one.

YoshiAngemon

I was referring to the first link I posted, not the one that said "Jackets, Apparel."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back