• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Saix's...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I really like this theory, but it doesn't seem likely that Lea and Isa were unwilling participants in the experiments, unless the apprentices were WAY stupider than I imagine. Seriously, you'd have to be out of your mind to kidnap someone, tear out their heart, and then pretend like nothing's wrong and give them leadership roles in your club. That's a surefire way to get yourself killed.

Also, there is one real glaring flaw in this theory. All the experiments by the apprentices and XH in RG were done one year after BbS, but Lea and Isa looked like they were AT LEAST three years younger than Saix and Axel. And Nobodies don't age, so... it looks like they'd need to stay human until after the apprentices were Nobodies. Furthermore, they don't have any illusion powers like Ienzo, so they cannot change their appearance to look older.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I really like this theory, but it doesn't seem likely that Lea and Isa were unwilling participants in the experiments, unless the apprentices were WAY stupider than I imagine. Seriously, you'd have to be out of your mind to kidnap someone, tear out their heart, and then pretend like nothing's wrong and give them leadership roles in your club. That's a surefire way to get yourself killed.

Also, there is one real glaring flaw in this theory. All the experiments by the apprentices and XH in RG were done one year after BbS, but Lea and Isa looked like they were AT LEAST three years younger than Saix and Axel. And Nobodies don't age, so... it looks like they'd need to stay human until after the apprentices were Nobodies. Furthermore, they don't have any illusion powers like Ienzo, so they cannot change their appearance to look older.

But they were working under Ansem the wise, who is basically like the ruler of hollow bastion. They could have easily gotten away with it. And well maybe it wasn't immediately. Axel and Saix look like they are about in their twenties right? And Lea and Isa were the same age as ven which is about 15. So since they probably became heartless when darkenss took over hollow bastion, which is ten years after BBS, that age is about right.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com

It has been expressed in the games and Ansem Reports that the Apprentices captured unwilling participants. Axel and Saix wouldn't be so vengeful against the Organization unless something terrible happened to them. And you're forgetting that they were Apprentices to the ruler of Radiant Garden.

Perhaps at first they were willing participants, but later they realized that they had gotten themselves into a horrible situation and became unwilling.

Mini theory: Isa may have even protected Lea in a way, considering that Axel is relatively similar to Lea while Saix is nothing like Isa.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think they became Heartless and Nobodies when their world was consumed by darkness. The reason for their grudge against the org could be that the Org members are responsible for destroyed their world and for Isa & Lea turning into Nobodies, or Isa just changed within the time between when we saw him and when he became a Nobody.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like this theory. I have a feeling that they could have been "kidnapped" while being bad and trying to sneak into the castle for fun. And when I say "kidnapped", I mean they were sneaking around and saw something they weren't and Braig might have said "Why not let them in on the secret? They seem strong enough to handle it." and Isa became interested, considering he is a bright kid, while Lea wasn't as interested but since Isa was but he went along with it anyways. Isa probably ended up hanging out with Xehanort the most (explaining the ears and eyes) and they scar might have been caused by something happening to Lea. (Or Lea doing it himself...maybe out of anger or shock?)

People say the experiments happened a year after BBS, but that doesn't mean everything happened in one year. Zexion wouldn't look so much older than his human-counterpart if they changed into Nobodies a year after BBS. It was probably very gradual which gives time for everybody to grow.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I like this theory. I have a feeling that they could have been "kidnapped" while being bad and trying to sneak into the castle for fun. And when I say "kidnapped", I mean they were sneaking around and saw something they weren't and Braig might have said "Why not let them in on the secret? They seem strong enough to handle it." and Isa became interested, considering he is a bright kid, while Lea wasn't as interested but since Isa was but he went along with it anyways. Isa probably ended up hanging out with Xehanort the most (explaining the ears and eyes) and they scar might have been caused by something happening to Lea. (Or Lea doing it himself...maybe out of anger or shock?)

People say the experiments happened a year after BBS, but that doesn't mean everything happened in one year. Zexion wouldn't look so much older than his human-counterpart if they changed into Nobodies a year after BBS. It was probably very gradual which gives time for everybody to grow.

No, Nomura pretty much confirmed that the apprentices became Nobodies a year later. Also Leon and a gang said, their home fell into darkness 9 years ago, in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No, Nomura pretty much confirmed that the apprentices became Nobodies a year later. Also Leon and a gang said, their home fell into darkness 9 years ago, in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

Actually, Leon said 8 years before KH1, a year after the apprentices became Nobodies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Actually, Leon said 8 years before KH1, a year after the apprentices became Nobodies.

Really, well I'm sure i read/heard 9 years somewhere i think it could have been the manga when i was reading that. I'll have to check on that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok, I was mistaken. My bad.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think he's saying yes, they did sneak in, but they probably didn't sneak in necessarily to become part of the experiments, but rather just out of curiosity, just to see what was going on in the lab.

well i'm sure that's what i meant too

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Thank you, that's much better. ^_^

Um... that IS dying. That's like saying "Oh he's not dead, he just had his lungs ripped straight out of his mouth and then got stabbed by a dagger 10 times and his body isn't moving."

Anyway, I like the theory and it would explain a lot. See, this is why I want an Apprentice-Xehanort based KH game because it would explain so much more on each of the Organization members and Radiant Garden's fall itself. Plus, in Blank points Ansem said he's been to the Realm of Darkness 3 times. We know his apprentices Dilan, Eleaus, Xehanort, Braig, and the others sent him to the realm of darkness but what was the second time? There could be an incident that happened before or after that in which we are not aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back