• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS collectors edition in Germany

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Ohoho, the Axis forces.

I see what you did there, Square.
<3

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Ohoho, the Axis forces.

I see what you did there, Square.
<3

AHA, they were allies in WW2 so it makes sense that they got extra stuf >:3

I honestly don't care that much that they are getting something extra because I can do without some pictures lol

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
My face when Gamestop offers the same artbook and preorder goodies for the North American release, rendering the whiner posts in this thread a total waste of time:

1278238707309.jpg

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, how are Americans spoiled when we didn't get the Final Mixes? To be spoiled you have to be given a lot, you know.

And yes, KH2FM is actually almost like a completely different game from KH2.

Cause stil tapping X to win and adding a few extra bosses makes it completely different.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
You know that isn't all that was added to that game.

In that case

Because adding a few more bosses that can be defeated by slamming X to perfect, a new difficulty which is just as hard as playing Dynasty Warriors on Normal mode, new weapons as if weapon stats mattered, a few new cutscenes that really doesn't add onto the story and adding a new form that's nostalgia but completely worthless in-game because it's not final or master form is completely different.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
In that case

Because adding a few more bosses that can be defeated by slamming X to perfect, a new difficulty which is just as hard as playing Dynasty Warriors on Normal mode, new weapons as if weapon stats mattered, a few new cutscenes that really doesn't add onto the story and adding a new form that's nostalgia but completely worthless in-game because it's not final or master form is completely different.

That's better. oooooh. don't forget a new area on the map!

slymaster16

In that case

A few bosses? try 13 that are as hard as it gets. But ya, i have no problem with germany getting the book, even though they beat my country 4-0 yesterday T_T

PLus I still have to find a way to get a PSP.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
dude, didnt nomura state in one of his interviews that the chances of a japanese re-release with more stuff was doubtful because the the japanese gaming community wouldnt be able to handle the difficulty of the extra boss and new features

He also said it would be highly unlikely for KH2 to get a Final Mix. Guess what happened? They made a major final mix. I didn't mind KH1FM because it didn't add a lot of stuff... but KH2 added so many flippin' stuff that it was just unfair.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Personally, if I had to choose, I think I'd pick KH2:FM over Re:CoM. Sorry if anyone is EXTREMELY shocked at this, but if you think about it, KH2:FM had a lot of new bosses (I'd say anything of 10 is a lot), fixes, the murshroom org., keyblades, crowns, map(s), etc. However, Re:CoM, despite it's very nice look, had only a thing or two new, a few cards here and there, and thats about it. So I know people are getting very mad at the fact that NA wants Final Mix localized, but I can see why, I'd say NA wanting FM is about equal to Germany wanting Re:CoM (I hope nobody starts flamming me for that), but thats the way I see it. The only thing I find weird about this thread is that people are arguing about different things, this thread started out out Bbs, and it's evolved into something that bearly touches upon it outside the artbook. I find that funny :p

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
In that case

Just because you can beat KH2FM+ on Critical Mode with one finger, blindfolded, and being spun upside down doesn't make it easy :( I can hardly clear Proud without getting frustrated.

jonXjon

If its an art book, we could really look-up online what the pictures are. But I guess i can understand the request of something for us. I pre-ordered BBS at a local EB Games (canada's gamestop, look up gamestop.com and ebgames.ca/com there are the same.) and i want something special for me... but a poster would be a nice. But not stupid postcards.

P

Portgas

Oh my God D:
Square Enix has never done something special for Germany D:
No german sub for the World ends with you and no german sub for Chrono Trigger D:
And, of course, Re:CoM ... SE hates Europe and specially Germany :p :p

Okay, the boook is something =/ But I hope for a German Version for TWEWY or Chrono Trigger =/
Finally good news for Germany, great :p

Man sollte von SE auch nicht zu viel am Anfang erwarten :D
Ich freue mich trotzdem ;)

Viele Grüße aus Deutschland :D

Cherryjuice

Oh my God D:
Square Enix has never done something special for Germany D:
No german sub for the World ends with you and no german sub for Chrono Trigger D:
And, of course, Re:CoM ... SE hates Europe and specially Germany :p :p
SE has never done anything for the other countries either...
Germany's not the only country that did get games like Persona, TWEWY or Chrono Trigger with English subs....

But I hope for a German Version for TWEWY or Chrono Trigger =/
Not going to happen.
And if I see how horrible German sub can be sometimes, I think it's better when it stays in English. Because you don't notice most of the mistakes...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
SE hates Europe and specially Germany :p :p
I don't know about SE but if you upload a video on YouTube with sound owned by Sony it's blocked in one country: Germany
I've been reading germany for 3 years in school so that pretty much made me hate it lol, most ennoying lessons ever

Setsugekka

Well, the thing that makes it really obvious that Square hates Germany is that we're still waiting for Advent Children Complete. As far as I know the other countries already have it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Personally, if I had to choose, I think I'd pick KH2:FM over Re:CoM. Sorry if anyone is EXTREMELY shocked at this, but if you think about it, KH2:FM had a lot of new bosses (I'd say anything of 10 is a lot), fixes, the murshroom org., keyblades, crowns, map(s), etc.

I have both, and tbh I had a lot more fun with KH2FM. Re:CoM i couldn't really stomach playing after a while.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I hope the BBS preorder extras in NA aren't something epically stupid. A poster should be the least. An artbook/gameguide hopefully the best we could get.

Wait.

Disney Land Passes. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back