• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs is winning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Wait I can see eye to eye with Mario, and Sonic, but Zelda?

"Princess Zelda has been kidnapped! Whatever will we do!?" to "Ganondork has returned to conquer the world with his master plan that you and apparently only your convenient tri-force magical insignia can save the day among other magical pointless items, that will make your a go through puberty faster!"
Even though I enjoy the Zelda series times ten, he's got somewhat of a point. Isn't Zelda the same title over and over again with new implemented stuff? Zelda gets kidnapped, we go through temples and fight bosess, we fight main eveil dude and save zelda, Next new Title with new implements. THEN, we re-invent one of our past titles, add a few changes, drastically improve the graphics and call it a new game.

Kingdom Hearts at least trys to be something new.

Though personally I voted for BBS. I am looking forward to a new Zelda title though ;3

Edit: BTW, I brokerz your chain of kingdom keys XD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
BBS is losing now. :(
I can't wait 'till E3 though. The Trailer will be amazing.
I wonder how Osment will sound like voicing Vanitas.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Even though I enjoy the Zelda series times ten, he's got somewhat of a point. Isn't Zelda the same title over and over again with new implemented stuff? Zelda gets kidnapped, we go through temples and fight bosess, we fight main eveil dude and save zelda, Next new Title with new implements. THEN, we re-invent one of our past titles, add a few changes, drastically improve the graphics and call it a new game.

Not to start an argument but...

Zelda II: Zelda is put under a sleep spell. Not kidnapped.

Link's Awakening: Zelda isn't even in it.

Ocarina of Time: Zelda doesn't get captured until near the end.

Majora's Mask: See Link's Awakening.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages: No Zelda, but yes kidnapping.

Wind Waker: Ocarina of Time.

Minish Cap: Zelda is turned to stone.

Twilight Princess: Technically, not kidnapped. Not sure what to say.

Spirit Tracks: The whole body/spirit thing counts. Totally different.

Soooo, its pretty much different in every game. And the whole "go to dungeon and kill bad guy" is called a gaming formula. Its how the game series work.

But yeah onto topic. I do see BBS coming off as a disappointment to fans. I don't think you'll get a lot of new info. Possible a release date, but I don't think there will be much.

S

SoulSilver

I wish they would hurry up and give us a official release date, I mean its getting sick right now, all this waiting.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
As a franchise, Zelda is better.

And actually, that last comment brings up a good point: why didn't they just make BBS multi-platform in the first place? I know many people who have PS2's and even PS3's, but not PSP's. Putting it on different consoles would have earned more cash.

Because multi-platform sucks.
It yields more profit, but sometimes tends to end with a shittier game. [rule of thumb]

Jakek9

Not to start an argument but...

Zelda II: Zelda is put under a sleep spell. Not kidnapped.

Link's Awakening: Zelda isn't even in it.

Ocarina of Time: Zelda doesn't get captured until near the end.

Majora's Mask: See Link's Awakening.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages: No Zelda, but yes kidnapping.

Wind Waker: Ocarina of Time.

Minish Cap: Zelda is turned to stone.

Twilight Princess: Technically, not kidnapped. Not sure what to say.

Spirit Tracks: The whole body/spirit thing counts. Totally different.

Soooo, its pretty much different in every game. And the whole "go to dungeon and kill bad guy" is called a gaming formula. Its how the game series work.

But yeah onto topic. I do see BBS coming off as a disappointment to fans. I don't think you'll get a lot of new info. Possible a release date, but I don't think there will be much.

I have nothing against Zelda I love it. But, Zelda is always in some sorta distress. And yes, but doesn't it ever get repeptitive? I'm not exactky a hardcore Zelda fan so idk.

I thought BBS would lose in the end. It only seems fit next to titles like Fallout New Vegas, New Zelda Wii, Gears OF War 3.

Edit: BTW, I saw you skip the few Zeldas that do in fact involve kidnapping.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I have nothing against Zelda I love it. But, Zelda is always in some sorta distress. And yes, but doesn't it ever get repeptitive? I'm not exactky a hardcore Zelda fan so idk.

I thought BBS would lose in the end. It only seems fit next to titles like Fallout New Vegas, New Zelda Wii, Gears OF War 3.

Edit: BTW, I saw you skip the few Zeldas that do in fact involve kidnapping.

Well, she is the Princess of Hyrule. Want to take over Hyrule? Getting the princess is sort of needed. It is just how the story goes. It isn't really repetitive because they try to make the world different from the last game with exceptions of direct sequels. They TRY to not be stale.

...Yeah I only listed the games where Zelda was not kidnapped to show you that Zelda wasn't always following your example :\

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Zelda series sometimes repetitive themes is the reason that I play Majoras Mask more than any other. Its unique and the story is in my opinion the best of the series :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back