• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acan444

Anyway, I am going to dust off my old 1000, charge it, data install after I get home from school, do my homework, read the manual, and then play it around dinner time that evening.

Marcus-Boy727

I'm able to go as soon as gamestop calls but it says something like they will hold the game for 48 hours after realease. I'm so going to die waiting two extra days.

Blobbit

Awards
I'm able to go as soon as gamestop calls but it says something like they will hold the game for 48 hours after realease. I'm so going to die waiting two extra days.

I think that means that if you don't pick it up on the first day, you have two days to pick it up.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
O.O
LUCKY BISH jk lol
Well, my dad cant take me til 6:00 sadly, so I'll be DYING those 3 hours after school >.>
But yeah, I'll just charge it like crazy.... I just put the BbS theme from the website onto the PSP, so it looks super epic :3

I have College but doesnt start for my classes till Thursday 9/23. :D, and I only have one class, So i have alot of free time :D

Sadie808

haha I`m down to play my jpn birth by sleep at gamestop`s midnight release!!! jk

I'm glad most people are set with their orders and cables, especially charging.
xD
Who's gonna play this game till late night [12-2AM, tops], I know I am..!

peteshrug
Nahhhhh but maybe

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Man so many people are in preperation for BBS.
It really feels like the 9th again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna do all of the homework for the week the night before so I can be free that evening. Then when I get the bundle, I'm gonna do the Data Install while I'm driving down the freeway to get to school. Then I'm going to play it for two hours until my Social Psych class starts and then at 2:45 I'm going to walk up to my dorm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly slow (because it is hard to climb hills and stairs) while playing. Then I'm going to get to my dorm room and play for most of the night unless I got homework in my psyc class. Then the next day I'm going to go to class add during my breaks and during work I'm going to play.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Seeing as I took the year off...
I'll be getting it the day it comes out. And playing it multiple times. :D
If my friend decides to stick with the plan HE insisted on (because he refuses to BUY THE SYSTEM AND GAME...-has my own-), I'll be at his apartment starting Sept. 7th, through the 9th I think...
And if plans go according we'll have my PSP hooked to his TV, with our friend's cable. :D

But I'm kind of hoping I can play it on my own...
I don't feel like dealing with him right now. :p
So I'll make sure I get my PSP charged, and the strategy guide.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
For my preparations im selling my current PSP(discs wont read on it) to Gamestop and using the money to buy a new PSP for $36 bucks on ebay

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
:'( /sobbing

I can't get it until the weekend... :( I have to wait, and I will be avoiding forums all week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back