• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Keyblades changed?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Maybe I'm missing something, but in the scan of the Terra D-Link the Keyblade on the menu is the new design... o.o

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, the Unversed, in any form, don't exist past the point of BBS.
Plus, Mickey isn't one of the main playable characters in the game.

But we can only guess the D-Link's identity at this point, anyways.
The Keyblades were most likely either redesigned or the first stage of the growth system.

there are much more possibilities than you say.

also the battle with LS was not canon

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
LS hints what he is within his name. lingering "sentiment", which is feelings, an emotion. unverse are born out of negative emotions and feed off of negative emotions

are you by any chance suggesting that LS was an Unversed?
although, from what you say, you make this idea sound quite reasonable and agreeable.

αsiя

space coke
It could be part of the plot but im just thinking that Nomura never came up with the design

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Alright, to everyone (yes, everyone) complaining about the size of Terra's Keyblade; they're both the same size. There's a comparison pic somewhere showing the two designs; they both have the same reach. Quit complaining already.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
my first guess that it is a redesign....
but then again it would be cool if it was a plot type of thing where they get keychains after they pass their qualification exams....
( personally i didnt care too much for the big bulky chainless keyblades )

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Why would Terra, Aqua, and Ven be pictured with keychains in the game if they don't receive them until the end of the game...?

I also doubt that they get keychains after the Master Qualification Exam, since Ven has a keychain but was not old/experienced enough to take the exam in the first place.

TrinityxLimit

Why not?
Considering the fact that we have no idea as to what the LS is, and the fact that Terra can't simply be plucked out of his own adventure to go rescue Ven, I'd say the idea has some merit.

D-Linking isn't summoning. I don't think the respective character goes anywhere. I think it's using their power or bond (those paopu star thingies) in the form of commands.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they were going to have keychains of course or it would get boring having the same keyblade >.>

tirich91

ven's keyblade is ugly, I wish they had a better idea of what a speed oriented keyblade looks like. It looks like a bumb mouth(ugly and fucked up teeth)

yall, it's probably just like all the other kh games except CoM. You can more than likely equip new keychains to change the appearance of your keyblade. as for the D-Link scan of armored Terra, that is a function where you can D-Link with your friends for extra help. It's co-op multiplayer.

Allister Rose

French Lover
IN one of the latest scans you see TAV in there armor and there keyblades with keychains.

the poster of TAV and the preppy checkered design behind them showed terra's keycharm having a orange gem, Aqua is BLue and ven has a small light green one.

if you notice terra's and Aqua's keyblade vehicle, Aqua has a small blue point and so does Terrra but orange. you cant really see ven's but if you look at the world section in the BBS official website you see a green charm the tip of his rider.

now oyu notice something? BLUE, GREEN, ORGANGE?

know these colors? it's the color of the charms TAV obtained in the latest trailer.

So of course it's plot-wise rather than retcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back