• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
thats what i think too but yet again
the fact that nomura never bothered to specify on his answer whether they'll come to the realm of light or stay in the realm of darkness still leaves holes....

hmmm....well they really arent plotholes, just that nomura explains everything vaguely, but once the game releases he explains all that he needs to explain.

though i do think he takes it a bit too far when it comes to vagueness

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok the pureblood heartless are also created by other means (for example sora). and emblem heartless are created by another means (as we see in kh1, the emblem heartless are created when another heartless steals there heart),

EDIT: that is also bothering me, but in one interview, it was focusing on xigbars age, and everyone got mad for asking of xigbar than of ienzo. nomura said that was an illusion and that we should focus on MX and vantias. he was bbasically trying to avoid the subject for reasons that might be clear

Dcasd1

maybe the heartless didn't leave the realm of darkness because they knew kingdom hearts lied there. and since kingdom hearts is a great and mighty heart it attracted the heartless and kept them in the realm of darkness.

Samhain

Bronze Member
*deep breath* Sorry, Samhain. You'll regret registering. For flaming and use of overly offensive language.
lmao.

you're the 1 coming here claiming you're like albert einstein and yet you're mad cause i proved you wrong? get over it.

ok the pureblood heartless are also created by other means (for example sora). and emblem heartless are created by another means (as we see in kh1, the emblem heartless are created when another heartless steals there heart),
not only emblems.

if pureblood heartless steal another persons heart then they turn into pureblood heartless.

remember in xehanorts reports in kh1
ansem report 2
The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.
Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness...What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?
ansem report 3
The shadows that crawl beneath the castle... Are they the people who lost their hearts, or incarnations of darkness? Or something entirely beyond my imagination?
All my knowledge has provided no answer. One thing I am sure of is that they are entirely devoid of emotion. Perhaps further study will unlock the mysteries of the heart.
Fortunately, there is no shortage of test samples. They are multiplying underground even as I write this report. They still need a name. Those who lack hearts... I will call them the Heartless.
ansem report 4
The Heartless appear in groups, and are multiplying rapidly. I've provided them both living and nonliving samples. They've responded only to the living. They seem to multiply after absorbing something from the living creatures. Their prey vanishes without a trace.
I believe the Heartless are taking hearts. They are born from those who've lost their hearts, and thrive on hearts seized from others. The hearts taken by the Heartless become Heartless themselves.
Though I lack proof, I am confident in this hypothesis. I must also study their behavioral principles. Though they lack emotions, they do seem to have some intelligence. How to communicate with them?
It's just occurred to me: Could they be the darkness in people's hearts?
basically it works for both heartless.
emblem heartless = steal ur heart u turn into an emblem heartless
pureblood heartless = darkness in ur heart and if they steal ur heart u turn into a pureblood heartless. the reports confirm it. remember the emblem heartless do not exist at this point till ansem report 8 which is much later
Your soooooooo lucky nega rep is disabled Samhain
lmao.

Z

Zulkir

Things have changed since KH2, it seems like there's 3 groups now.

1) Original Purebloods- Denizens of the RoD, can only come to the RoL if summoned.

2) New Purebloods- Done when people gave into the darkness/were attacked by purebloods in the RoL, started with Xehanort's experiments.

3) Emblems- Produced from the Heartless Manufactory/when an emblem attacks a human. Killing this type releases the heart within.

Dunno what happens to the heart when a person is attacked by a pureblood though, most likely the heart itself has to "Overcome the darkness" to recover.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Honestly, I think Ven stopped aging because his heart was incomplete, broken into two separate halves and the one way he could start aging again is if him and Vantias were one again. Basically, I think that incomplete hearts don't age, even if someone-else's heart is helping them be complete enough to be more than a comatose vegetable.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
lmao.

you're the 1 coming here claiming you're like albert einstein and yet you're mad cause i proved you wrong? get over it.

not only emblems.

if pureblood heartless steal another persons heart then they turn into pureblood heartless.

remember in xehanorts reports in kh1

basically it works for both heartless.
emblem heartless = steal ur heart u turn into an emblem heartless
pureblood heartless = darkness in ur heart and if they steal ur heart u turn into a pureblood heartless. the reports confirm it. remember the emblem heartless do not exist at this point till ansem report 8 which is much later

lmao.

So I heard you don't know how to capitalize?

T

The Spoiler

Inorite? I can never read his whole posts or take him seriously because of how bad his grammar is. Come back when its improved.

So back on topic.
Wait, what else is there to discuss about? We basically have the only theory possible besides lazyness so I guess were done here

ttyl bye bye :95:

MeggieKeyblader

1) Original Purebloods- Denizens of the RoD, can only come to the RoL if summoned.

2) New Purebloods- Done when people gave into the darkness/were attacked by purebloods in the RoL, started with Xehanort's experiments.

3) Emblems- Produced from the Heartless Manufactory/when an emblem attacks a human. Killing this type releases the heart within.

Yeah, it says on the KH Wiki that Apprentice Xehanort and the others only made the Emblem Heartless.
After finding that the Heartless were naturally drawn to the worlds' Keyholes, he invented a machine within the Heartless Manufactory which recreated the conditions which naturally spawned Heartless in order to create artificial Heartless. In order to differentiate the natural and artificial Heartless, Xehanort set the machine to mark its creations with the castle's emblem, and named the two types "Pureblood" and "Emblem", respectively
Although I remember somewhere that he was able to create Purebloods, too. Guess I was wrong. xD

Weeaboo said:

TheSpoiler said:
Inorite? I can never read his whole posts or take him seriously because of how bad his grammar is. Come back when its improved.

Lmao. What are you guys, two? It's immature to nit-pick on stupid little things only because you're mad that he's right and you're wrong. facepalm

naruto5

vens seems a year younger but thts about it and y doesnt ven age in the timeskip of 11 years? is it coasue he doesny hav a complete heart? y doesnt aqua age during her time in the dark relam?

Allister Rose

French Lover
ven appears younger due to no shirt to make him look more buff. as for aqua, the realm of darkness time doesnt flow the same as realm of light or in-between realm

Z

Zulkir

Puberty used to start around 15 and end at 18, it's starting much earlier and lasting much longer nowadays, so it's true that Ven could grow much taller in just a few years and have little difference between his 11 and 15 year old self.

T

The Spoiler

He cant hit puberty at 11 :/

And in KH, theres no such thing as going 4 years without growing. In KH people grow a foot in a year.

KH =/= real life

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh holy crap. This is Future of Kingdom Hearts. Discussion about whether or not members can/should use correct grammar does not belong here.

I gave out a few infractions for general rude behavior. Now let's see if we can get back on topic.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
KH =/= real life
the game is about a kid hanging out with a talking duck and a talking dog killing monsters while looking for a talking mouse and friends....i think that was clear in the first game.....

edit: sorry if i went off topic...

Samhain

Bronze Member
seriously this is such crap. the idiot who started this whole grammar thing didnt even get his post deleted -_-

and shall i repeat myself? honestly it isn't that big of a deal. come on. it isnt relevant towards the plot on the flashacks. terra nor aqua didnt age when we saw a flashback that happened 4 years prior to bbs. it's just not that big of a deal.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
seriously this is such crap. the idiot who started this whole grammar thing didnt even get his post deleted -_-

and shall i repeat myself? honestly it isn't that big of a deal. come on. it isnt relevant towards the plot on the flashacks. terra nor aqua didnt age when we saw a flashback that happened 4 years prior to bbs. it's just not that big of a deal.

Haha, yeah I don't know why they're arguing about grammar. It's the internet, not a research paper for school or something. -_-

What angers these people (and bothers me a bit), Samhain, is that even though it's not a big deal, it just shows how lazy Nomura is with character designs. I saw this thread once about how Nomura just recycles character designs. And now, in BBS, he has flashbacks years in the past but doesn't change the characters' appearances.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Except Aqua and Terra don't look younger, either. :B

I say that they just didn't want to make completely new models that'd only be used in a few cutscenes. Other games have done that before. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back