• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Turns a Year old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

[video=youtube;DfA5lWBHVgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfA5lWBHVgI[/video]​

Not sure if many people remember, but I haven't seen many fans mention this in the community. It's hard to believe that Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is already a year old today. Now where is Dream Drop Distance!?

This is a special video for the future of the Kingdom Hearts series. Following the previous four videos from CGNET, Sora and Ven share a very special message as Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep turns a year old; along with the upcoming Tokyo Game Show this month.

Cast:
Sora: Voiced by Zeekai
Ven: Voiced by Mike (CGNET)

StVen

Happy birthday bbs :) KH1's 10th birthday is pretty much soon :)

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Nice voice acting.
I haven't realised that it was the 1st anniversary of BBS until today...from this webste...in this thread.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I knew it was when it was a few days ago but I didn't care much. I think the bigger feat will be next year's 10th anniversary.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
bbs..... proably the best and closet game to kh1 in the series

Radar

Bronze Member
Yes nice VAing indeed.

Heres to you BBS. You were the kh game I ever anticipated the most ever.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I knew BBS`s one year anniversary was soon but I did not know it would be today. I cannot believe it has been a year already....and I still have not beat MF...so my game is still 99% complete. Now I want to play it but I lost my PSP charger. Anyways happy anniversary BBS! My favorite KH game!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nice voice acting again. ;)
Makes one really think that Sora and Ven will get along very well in the future, lol.

Already one year for BBS, wow...I can still remember how excited I was to finally get it September last year.
Out of all KH-entries I own its the one with the most hours on the clock. ^__^

Happy birthday BBS, never ever regretted the purchase and you gave new life to my good ol' PSP.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
1 year old and still a great game. All I kept thinking last year was that BBS was taking too long to get released, but was very happy when I finally got it.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I remember I got it on launch date, but, couldn't play it until, like, 6PM because of homework. I remember on the 9th anniversary of 9/11, I was trying to beat Terranort, unsuccessfully. That didn't happen until about two days later, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back