• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: BBS Commercial?

Did anyone else find it odd they used the PSP Go at the end of the promo. Little Glimmer of hope for Go users

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Did anyone else find it odd they used the PSP Go at the end of the promo. Little Glimmer of hope for Go users

Okay, maybe I'm being over dramatic here, but they showed a GO at the end there. You KNOW people are gonna be like "OMFG IT'S COMING OUT ON THE GO!!!!!!!!!!"

*sigh*...

And so the false hope begins. =/

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Commercial was okay, usually the US commercials get me excited some, but this one lacked that excitement. Maybe I just needed to see it on the television suddenly.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Good commercial. Why arn't they using Simple and clean for any of the trailers and tv spots, is the song going to be in the english version.
The song should be p[laying on cartoon network, nickelodeon, and disney channel like days commercial did last year. wow around this time last year Days was close to releasing and the days commercial was playing on tv.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good commercial. Why arn't they using Simple and clean for any of the trailers and tv spots, is the song going to be in the english version.

They did use it, for the launch trailer on the NA site.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: BbS TV spot commercial?

Hm... I liked it... although the sound effects seemed kind of out of place sometimes, it was still awesome :D
(they should have filled in the white spots with more clips though... it seemed kind of empty :O)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It's just Sony trying to advertise the Go. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, AWESOME commercial! Very excited for BBS! I better get started in my animation quickly...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I tied my mom to a chair and made her watch all the trailers o_O

o_0

What...? ...Why would you do that? The only time I ever had to tie my mom down into watching is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. After watching the movie, she says "Oh, it wasn't that great" but I heard her chuckle quite a few times.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: BbS TV spot commercial?

The TV Spot looked really good. But I think the ones from the previous games were better.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Speaking of the NA site is the TV Spot on there yet?

Nope, not yet. I'm still waiting on the other 3 themes (unless it turns out there are no other 3 themes in which I'll be slightly ticked off)

The TV Spot looked really good. But I think the ones from the previous games were better.

Hmm... I dunno about that. KH1 kind of made it seem like a big giant Disney crossover... which, well, that's what it is but something seems off... although I do enjoy watching it for the nostalgia. KH2's got me hyped for the game as well... but I think this commercial tops it off with creative editing as well as having a CG stone KH logo symbol floating for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back