• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boston area KH meetup group?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringergrl

Website
www.facebook.com
I was just wondering if there were any KH meetup groups that were existent in the Boston area or if any fans located in the Boston area would be interested in creating one.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
what happened in vegas george

did you marry cameron diaz in a really shitty 2008 romcom

why is this in the video games section

Ringergrl

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm guessing I put this post in the wrong section, opps. Sorry about that. Can anyone tell me where I should post this so I can put it elsewhere or should I just leave it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The fuck, what happened in Vegas? Tell us so we can sing of the epicness of KHI's exploits in Vegas!!

And wrong section, isn't it?

Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
unfortunately :c *is also curious*

I'm guessing I put this post in the wrong section, opps. Sorry about that. Can anyone tell me where I should post this so I can put it elsewhere or should I just leave it?

Don't repost it. Just contact a mod to move it for you.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
guys, nothing happened in vegas. there was a plan a long time ago but it fell through. calm down....

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
you're about two months too late; been there done that. Boston in the winter/fall sucks anyway. Bring this up next summer.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
yeah, nothing ever happened with vegas. that's what i'm referring to. but obviously it's a bad comparison considering if it's all people within a small area (boston), it would be easier. i guess trag and michael and stephaknee already met too like jeels said.

what happened in vegas george

did you marry cameron diaz in a really shitty 2008 romcom

why is this in the video games section
the clap

... never again

Ringergrl

Website
www.facebook.com
Idk if I want to know what happened with the whole Vegas situation lol, but if any of you who live in Boston are interested in creating something, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back