• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Burgers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
a bacon cheese burger with sweet pickles, bbq sauce, mayo, honey mustard and provolone cheese. A good amount of curly fries and onion rings. Now that's a great dinner..mmmmmm....man now im hungry.

D

Deleted member 36435

I like Chicken on Bread.
Then I take the bread off and I'm left with just Chicken.

I don't like burgers / beef / pork.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've liekd mos tof the burgers at carl's jr.

but my absolute favorite are when my grandfather makes the patties.

Were talking probaly just short of a half an inch thick patties AFTER they are cooked!

and he puts all these herbs and sauces into his meat mixture so that even the patty by itself would taste good.
Then we get these all authentic italian bread rolls.
and add dill pickle chips, mustard,ketchup, onions, lettuce, tomato, relish maybe,

Heaven

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Bacon cheeseburgers, burgers w/ pickles, onions, ketchup = YES!

The burgers from MD aren't too bad (even the buns are greasy! >.<). Occasional Whopper Jr.s or bacon cheeses from BK are better.

Since I rarely eat out now, my mom sometimes buys frozen patties (Wendy's is angry at me!), I season it after I cook it a little with some stuff called Soul Food.
Don't really know how done my patty is when I cook it (I know when all the pink's gone that's all good...Well done?), but instead of using regular cheese, I sprinkle some Mexican taco cheese over it with a teaspoon of BBQ sauce. Yum :3

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Chicken burgers and hamburgers ftw.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
If I'm making the burger myself it's a Death Burger. Kinda something my family made a long time ago. Slices of hot peppers (doesn't matter which really) and slices of onions in the meat. Lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard and a little bit of habanero sauce. It's hot as anything but it's damn good. X3

If I'm just getting a burger from somewhere, I'll just take Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and maybe bacon if im in the mood for it.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
If I'm making the burger myself it's a Death Burger. Kinda something my family made a long time ago. Slices of hot peppers (doesn't matter which really) and slices of onions in the meat. Lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard and a little bit of habanero sauce. It's hot as anything but it's damn good. X3

If I'm just getting a burger from somewhere, I'll just take Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and maybe bacon if im in the mood for it.

Sounds awesome. Don't know what Habanero sauce is though.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
i lurve teh big mac.

but if i'm not at mcdonalds, i usually get a double cheese burger with bacon, jalepenos, and ketchup.

and thats all she wrote.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Big Mac. Me luffles teh Big Mac. ^^
A good, original cheeseburger ish good too. :)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I don't care for pickles either. But I'm in love with mustard.
As for American Cheese, my mom doesn't buy it, (something about processed, no good, idk).
We just use cheddar.

Back