• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anybody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Was it a letdown

• Not a letdown

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • A letdown

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
did anybody think it was a letdown. I didnt i thought it was one of the best games ive ever played imo.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH2 was really great, but not my fav. Too many things wrong with it for me to say it is my fav. KH1 was my fav. But if I had to say:

KH1>CoM>BBS(but this could change)>Days>KH2>coded(since I know nothing about it)

A letdown in some ways.

Kiwi +

Awards
I thought it was pretty good...though my fav is still KH1.

JakandRatchet79

It wasn't a letdown, but it was pretty easy. And there were way too many corny cutscenes (Antlantica and the ending of just about every single Disney world).

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I didn't, I thought that it was a good game. But, it wasn't as good as Kingdom Hearts 1.

paru

it was a good game and i loved the new feature...except it felt very limited and easy compare to kh. . .i srsly dont know why but there was somthing about the game that got be a bit disappointed

Eh..The gameplay was better than the first game. Some say it was too easy, and I can't really say they are wrong. But I didn't die until Sephiroth in the first game and in KH2 I died in regular boss fights.

People also complain that it was linear and that you couldn't climb things...and yeah you can't...But the camera in KH1 was a piece of garbage.... So the lack of climbing made me happy for the most part.

But the story was....Odd. It didn't really feel like the Disney side of the game meshed with the rest of it. But I have no faith in Nomura's ability to tell a story anyways, so the bad story didn't bother me at all. I thought it was ok and played it more than the first game(this has more to do with the fact that I hate the gameplay in the first game.).

paru

one thing for sure that was a letdown (for me that is) and its very small was aerith voice acting...that was just horrible. monotone much~

KamonPeachFox

It was a great game, a little short, but still a great game. The non-disney storyline was pretty great, in my opinion. (Well, the disney storyline was O.K., but it seemed to be the same in every world. "Pete is causing trouble!" or "Organization XIII! You're going down!". Not that I have anything against that, but they could have given them more lines than just "Yo we're kinda just here for a boss fight. 'Sup?") Although some of the ending seemed a little rushed.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
it was a let down for me. I expected so much more from it. but i still liked it and played it.
Ya, it was also sort of a let down for me.

First off, Twilight Town was not as I imagined it; I was sort of expecting more variety of color in the sky, such as some of it could be orange and other going into nighttime, and there wasn't as many people as I thought there'd be. It just wasn't as festive as I hoped it would be.

Secondly, the game was too linear. KH1 really won me over with its level designs because it made me feel like I was really playing through the Disney worlds. This one was basically, "here's your objective, finish it."

Lastly, like someone already pointed out, there wasn't a whole lot of focus on the Disney stories in this one, which again was a strong reason why I bought the first Kingdom Hearts in the first place and won me over.

Other than, it's an okay game. The acting was fine, the script-- uh, I'm just gonna quit here. ;-)

Gram

Banned
Awards
kh2 was a major letdown if it wasnt 4 the final mix i wouldnt even play it anymore.

my face after finishin kh2 facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back