• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you agree with the way the series is going?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you agree with the way the series is going?

• Yes! The more the better!

Votes: 46 50.5%
  • I have nothing against the extra games, but wish it to end with KH III.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • I do not, KH III should be the last and only game.

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Meh, don't care one way or the other.

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

as long as the series doesn't lose its disney roots, and donald and goofy will always be party members, i will keep playing. if it becomes a final f antasy likes series, im out. no disney, no new, no fun

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3

not more of this final fantasy garbage bullshit. end it with the Xehanort saga. NO MORE. goddamn it. we dont even get kh3 till 2-3 years from now and yet they are STILL going with? F THAT. END IT.

i agree i was hoping to have the series end at KH3 but i was wrong..... my reason is because the series is starting to get old for me and i dont have much interest as i was 7 series ago when i was like 12 yrs old..

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I've played Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, COM and 358/2 Days and enjoyed them all. The storyline I have enjoyed and the gameplay made a massive leap from KH1 to 2. I'm looking forward to it in all honesty.

MeggieKeyblader

END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3

not more of this final fantasy garbage bullshit. end it with the Xehanort saga. NO MORE. goddamn it. we dont even get kh3 till 2-3 years from now and yet they are STILL going with? F THAT. END IT.

I agree with you completely, but I guess we'll just have to get used to it. Hopefully the games aren't terrible and the new villain as badass as Xehanort... =/

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I agree with you completely, but I guess we'll just have to get used to it. Hopefully the games aren't terrible and the new villain as badass as Xehanort... =/

Agreed, I'm sure Nomura know what they are doing. Although I think that KH3 should be the last.

Ralz

Wow, a lot of people are really afraid of what the future holds, it seems? I guess Simple and Clean's lines weren't right...

-The future doesn't scare me at all-

LAME, but I think its true for me. I'm not worried about what will happen. I'll welcome all KH games with open arms. Not one game has disappointed me so far.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
i like the series alot and i dont wish for it to end.Although it will sooner or later.I'm sometimes surprised whenever a new kh or ff game comes up,but i dont want Nomura to stop making Kh games.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As long as Sora is kicking some Heartless/Bad Guy ass, I'll be here to see.

I just don't like all the character development Xehanort, in all his forms, got if he isn't going to be the bad guy anymore. Hopefully KH3 is epic.
And in 10 Years when I play KH6, I will still be here waiting for KH7.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
As long as Sora is kicking some Heartless/Bad Guy ass, I'll be here to see.

I just don't like all the character development Xehanort, in all his forms, got if he isn't going to be the bad guy anymore. Hopefully KH3 is epic.
And in 10 Years when I play KH6, I will still be here waiting for KH7.

With a bunch of immature 10 year olds

Musical charm

Wow, a lot of people are really afraid of what the future holds, it seems? I guess Simple and Clean's lines weren't right...

-The future doesn't scare me at all-

LAME, but I think its true for me. I'm not worried about what will happen. I'll welcome all KH games with open arms. Not one game has disappointed me so far.

I completely agree, I love the series so far and no kh game has ever disapointed, and I think it never will since I love disney, but this is what I honestly think.

AshidoMenos

As long as it's good, I'll continue to buy and play the games.
Though, I'll probably buy and play them despite whether they're good or not.
I haven't gotten to play BBS yet, but I'm looking forward to it already.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If Nomura keeps the ties to the Xehanort Chronicles to a minimum, then these next few games have the potential to be a great new beginning for the series.
However, considering how convoluted he's made the plotline with these past three games, I have my fair share of doubts.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
can somone tell me exactly where exactly the series is going?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ Some of us think it will turn into shit with the series being milked. We can only take so many games. I don't like the fact of 1 every year either

Suzuku

^ Some of us think it will turn into shit with the series being milked. We can only take so many games. I don't like the fact of 1 every year either
Just because more games are going to be released doesn't mean it's going to be shit. If the series is going to be saga based then I don't see a problem as far as story goes, and as for gameplay the KH teams have proven themselves competent in putting out new, enjoyable experiences each game, if not interesting experiments at the very least.

A

Azrael

I'm stopping at KH. KH is Xehanort's story as much as Sora's and if you're taking him out, KH might as well be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back