• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you agree with the way the series is going?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you agree with the way the series is going?

• Yes! The more the better!

Votes: 46 50.5%
  • I have nothing against the extra games, but wish it to end with KH III.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • I do not, KH III should be the last and only game.

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Meh, don't care one way or the other.

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

So, the question is in the title. Do you agree with the barage of games Nomura wishes to throw at us? I personally think it should be KHIII and end with KHIII.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If he can stop retconning and make the gameplay and story better for each then hell yes.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I don't agree with it. I'm absolutely sad that nomura is planning on whoring out the series by making so many iterations and spin-off. I quickly forgive him for the amount of improvements that Birth by Sleep has shown, but...

My memories of its series is being tarnished by 'cash-ins'. I mean, if he wants to bloody explore the universe, leave it in a novel. I don't want to play some half-assed heartless cash-in for the sake of bloody storytelling.

I hated Kingdom Hearts II
I hated 358/2 Days
Don't make me hate another KH game, Nomura.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think I am the only one on here that's here for gameplay and not the storyline the characters are cute and all, and the story doesn't really matter to me.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, I've liked everything so far. Unlike most people, however, I'm not going to outright detest the idea/love it. I'm actually going to wait for the games to come out before I pass judgement.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Nomura can make as many extra games as he wants to solve every mystery about it as possible, just to somehow have it all tie up with KH III. I can't see how it could get any better after that. Unless they make it something completely different.

WaveK89

I can't say whether I agree or disagree with this. Either way, I will still be getting the games, and I'll most likely enjoy playing them. With that said...Bring them on!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I've liked everything so far. Unlike most people, however, I'm not going to outright detest the idea/love it. I'm actually going to wait for the games to come out before I pass judgement.

people do start attacking games without playing the game

so i think ill wait too

though bbs has gotten lots of praise

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i love the game there are of course little things i think they should to to make the game story better

namine_ftw

I don't like the direction the series is going at all. The retcons, how it's not ending with KH3, etc. I'll try my best to judge the future games by their own merit, but it's going to be difficult since the series is now being milked for all its worth.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I just think that after KH3 I'll lose interest in the series. Of course, Nomura will probably make something happen at the end of KH3 that will make me wonder what some person said and what some other person was looking at and I'll want to play the next game. But one thing I don't agree with is the making of the 2011 game. The Mystery KH sounds like it'll play a similar role to CoM and give an excuse about why Sora went back to level one, but the 2011 game sounds unnecessary. Of course I won't know until I see some trailers.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I haven`t gotten to play BBS, and since we don`t know a lot about the future games I`m going to wait to pass judgement. I really don`t mind them making a whole lot of KH games because I love KH anyways.

Suzuku

It's not like he's force feeding us. If you don't like it then stop playing the games. :/

And what's so bad about "whoring" if the games maintain their quality gameplay and each one adds on to a saga?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
At the way BBS looks...YES I DO.
I would still end up playing even if people say it's terrible just because I love the gameplay and the characters.

Samhain

Bronze Member
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3
END AT KH3

not more of this final fantasy garbage bullshit. end it with the Xehanort saga. NO MORE. goddamn it. we dont even get kh3 till 2-3 years from now and yet they are STILL going with? F THAT. END IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back